Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Who would YOU like to see as added companions? [Potential Spoilers]

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Who would YOU like to see as added companions? [Potential Spoilers]

Revan-the-knight
08.08.2012 , 07:32 AM | #441
I would like to have Overseer Tremel as a companion, Given the fact that i spared him

Charell
08.08.2012 , 07:54 AM | #442
Quote: Originally Posted by revan-the-knight View Post
i would like to have overseer tremel as a companion, given the fact that i spared him
yes!!!!!!!!!
Jedi Covenent: The Sohn Legacy
Charell SW, Dareo BH , Elleona SI Raliceh JC, Ellensohn RT, Le'pold SM
The Fatman: Coolestjediever JK Ebon Hawk: IA

ekimmak
08.08.2012 , 02:52 PM | #443
Ok, been thinking about what each class lacks, and came up with a few ideas:

Inquisitor: Like someone said earlier, an Imperial Trooper that's a love interest for females. Would have to work hard to make him different from the ranged tank for warriors, though. Should be a ranged tank with aim stat, I haven't gotten Xalek but I think he might have a tendency to get into melee range for basic attacks, which isn't always what you'd want.

Consular: A male jedi sentinel. Wears medium armour, and functions as another melee DPS. Not sure what his personality would be like, maybe he could be a semi-redeemed sith marauder?

Bounty Hunter: Their own baby Rancor. Maybe make it a genetic experiment so it's sentient, and can hold simple conversations with you?

Agent: They're missing a strength companion, and yet the only thing that makes sense is Dr Lokin, who they already have. Maybe he could tame one of the larger Rakhghouls for our covert operations, or find a brawny volunteer for his experiments? Alternatively, my suggestion earlier where you recruit
Spoiler

Trooper: A female addition to havoc squad. Maybe the best pilot the republic has to offer? PLEASE don't put her in aim gear, I've had enough of those.

Smuggler: Either a jedi tank like Xalek, or a jedi DPS like Kira. Or maybe a new ranged DPS jedi, that uses force attacks a lot? As long as they take willpower gear.

Warrior: Pretty well balanced crew, all they really need is another droid. Seeing as HK-51 is around the corner, it may not be necesary, but I'd like it if they get a haywire interrogation droid for a ranged/melee dps droid.

Knight: Has one of everything. Really, about the only thing I could see them needing would either be a tech melee DPS like Torian, or a willpower tank like Xalek. Could make them a DS love interest for male jedi?
Best way to end Smuggler Act 1 is
Spoiler

You can't make up stuff like that.

ShadowMudkip
08.09.2012 , 04:49 PM | #444
Cant we redo the WHOLE inquisitor companion set. We get
1. An alien that wants to do nothing but eat and kill
2. crazy pirate (not to bad)
3. Republic cheerleader
4. Archeologist that is way to boring.
5. And a murderous Kaleesh who's armor is made of tissue paper.
Lol i like the Garrus option.
JediCovenant
The Veir Legacy
Mairick-Assassin Mylius-Sorcerer
Kaidin-Mercenary

Ashania
08.09.2012 , 05:07 PM | #445
Quote: Originally Posted by ShadowMudkip View Post
Cant we redo the WHOLE inquisitor companion set. We get
1. An alien that wants to do nothing but eat and kill
2. crazy pirate (not to bad)
3. Republic cheerleader
4. Archeologist that is way to boring.
5. And a murderous Kaleesh who's armor is made of tissue paper.
Lol i like the Garrus option.
I think Ashara and Nadia (the Jedi Consular equivalent) should be switched. Ashara never really loses her pro-Republic attitude and can even encourage it. Nadia on the other hand is even more naive than Ashara but also holds much anger and would be much easier to manipulate to the dark side.

On topic: Master Sumalee for the Smuggler. PLEASE let me have one companion for my Smuggler that I don't outright hate!
50 Sawbones Scoundrel | 50 Medicine Operative
50 Seer Sage | 50 Deception Assassin
50 Bodyguard Mercenary

Captain_Zone
08.09.2012 , 06:23 PM | #446
Quote: Originally Posted by Ashania View Post
I think Ashara and Nadia (the Jedi Consular equivalent) should be switched. Ashara never really loses her pro-Republic attitude and can even encourage it. Nadia on the other hand is even more naive than Ashara but also holds much anger and would be much easier to manipulate to the dark side.

On topic: Master Sumalee for the Smuggler. PLEASE let me have one companion for my Smuggler that I don't outright hate!
I dunno.... Ashara was humming "The Imperial March" after gettin' jiggy wit it.
. OPOD
The New Jedi Code: "Keep Calm & Carry a Lightsaber"

FiveBBassist
08.13.2012 , 12:54 AM | #447
There have been a good few people I've come across thinking, "I want you as a Companion." But it almost seems as though 5 is more than plenty, adding many more would be too many Companions. I also didn't recognize many names but the Jedi Knight ones. I agree Watcher One was a fun enemy, and my JK and he had a lot of respect for each other; it would be cool to have him as a Companion. When I encountered Leeha, I knew who my last Companion was, and I thought, "I want her as a companion!" Lord Praven (if it is who I'm thinking of) was another one I hoped to get. Master Setele Shan and Raven would have also been a couple of enteresting companions for sure.

iamthehoyden
08.19.2012 , 04:44 PM | #448
Need to restate my love for Lt. Rutau on Balmorra. Guy's awesome. Handsome, got a good voice, bit idealistic, but tough...ooo he'd be so much fun.
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box

Yria
08.20.2012 , 03:12 AM | #449
In agent's story I was deeply impressed with Watcher X, hell knows why. He was the first character that made me go like 'Whaaaaat, he's not a companion?! But I could use someone, who is that smart!'. Agent gets all sorts of freaks anyway, why not to add another one? But alas.

Captain_Zone
08.20.2012 , 11:31 PM | #450
Quote: Originally Posted by Yria View Post
In agent's story I was deeply impressed with Watcher X, hell knows why. He was the first character that made me go like 'Whaaaaat, he's not a companion?! But I could use someone, who is that smart!'. Agent gets all sorts of freaks anyway, why not to add another one? But alas.
Watcher X: The Hannibal Lechter of Star Wars!
. OPOD
The New Jedi Code: "Keep Calm & Carry a Lightsaber"