Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How Low Could You Go?

Blackavaar
08.20.2012 , 11:16 AM | #1
I just finished the event this morning with a level 20 BH. Man, it was a beach trying to get through the Industrial sector.

Anyone else do the event with a character that low? Anyone go lower?

Just wondering.

Only the meek get pinched. The bold survive.(███████████████████████████████████║║█[Θ]█]◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙[█]

Cran
08.20.2012 , 11:18 AM | #2
20, too, went up to 21 during the event. And I was doing it off hours, so nobody was there who could help me through the sector, and as the Jedi knight has no stealth, I did die two or three times there!

Gokkus
08.20.2012 , 11:20 AM | #3
Yeah I did it on an low-level alt as well. My companion died so many times to save me lol. You should not be able to be knocked off the event speeder though, that made it a lot harder to finish the quest.
Jolee: I did it all for the Wookiees.
Revan: The Wookiees?
Jolee: The Wookiees!

Rafaman
08.20.2012 , 11:25 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post
I just finished the event this morning with a level 20 BH. Man, it was a beach trying to get through the Industrial sector.

Anyone else do the event with a character that low? Anyone go lower?

Just wondering.

Finished it this weekend with my level 20 Operative. I had an advantage over you as I have stealth. lol. But nevertheless, I was like catnip for those level 30 droids in the bonus area. Died a few times but finally capped that Bounty Hunter. Got asked a couple of times by other players what the hell I was doing there. lol

Blackavaar
08.20.2012 , 11:45 AM | #5
LOL

I got the same reaction.

Only the meek get pinched. The bold survive.(███████████████████████████████████║║█[Θ]█]◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙[█]

deucexmachina
08.20.2012 , 11:50 AM | #6
19, turned 20, had a freind watch over me, but not help
Builds character , but did manage it. The industrial zone was very tough with the aggro I kept pulling, but I was lucky a lot of the time that others were pulling aggro and I would run in their wake

Going to try to pop out one more, level 12 dpd Jugg, still on DK.

Not sure if I will be quick enough, and he's not a tank with a healer as my PT was, or if my friend will baby sit me again and keep me from getting too far into the fire
Intelligence is knowing a tomato is a fruit.
Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

AshlaBoga
08.20.2012 , 11:53 AM | #7
My lowest was level 18 - Mercenary. Aside from the Rakata Utensil one (level 30 bonus area) it was actually pretty smooth.

One thing that surprised me was that the Republic version of "Another Lead" seemed more difficult than the Empire one. My level 21 Sentinel struggled to not get knocked of his speeder, my level 18 Mercenary? Got knocked off a grand total of one time.
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

Blackavaar
08.20.2012 , 11:54 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by deucexmachina View Post
Going to try to pop out one more, level 12 dpd Jugg, still on DK.

Not sure if I will be quick enough, and he's not a tank with a healer as my PT was, or if my friend will baby sit me again and keep me from getting too far into the fire
Whoa. Level 12? Good luck with that. Let me know how it goes.

Blackavaar
08.20.2012 , 11:57 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by AshlaBoga View Post
One thing that surprised me was that the Republic version of "Another Lead" seemed more difficult than the Empire one. My level 21 Sentinel struggled to not get knocked of his speeder, my level 18 Mercenary? Got knocked off a grand total of one time.
Yeah, the Imps get to ride through a much less populated area.

Their fight for the Dubious Motives mission was also much easier. Trying to solo Derester was like pulling teeth.

Zylaro
08.20.2012 , 11:58 AM | #10
Level 17 Sith assassin, it was hideously difficult. I was the only person on my server so no help to be had. Turned level 18 at the end. Doing the bounty hunter took a run and die method, stealth was useless. But I got increasingly determined to finish. Was it worth it? probably not

I have half done it on a level 16 assassin on my destination server but having finished the character above I decided I couldn't face trying the bounty hunter again and adding in the joys of a busy PVP server on the last night of the event.