Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Fatman Got... Liposuction?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
The Fatman Got... Liposuction?

HomicidalWhales
08.19.2012 , 04:55 PM | #1
Populations seem to be dropping from the looks of it, and because of server transfers it made The Fatman an extremely fickle community.

Will server merges ever happen (or transfers again)? These "super-servers" are really declining in population and I'm extremely skeptical on the F2P hybrid and it improving populations.

It's sad to see this game is dying. It is. GW2 is coming and I'm not saying it'll kill this game 100%, but players need to realize that it'll make a dent in this game, especially in the PvP community. A lot of you need to stop being so ignorant and defending how this game is "doing just fine" (in terms of population), because if it's "doing just fine" then why is this game hemorrhaging players everyday?

July 31st, 2012 The day SWTOR became a shadow of its former self.

TheRealCandyMan
08.19.2012 , 05:01 PM | #2
Yep, it's very noticeable on The Bastion as well.

aurellian
08.19.2012 , 05:07 PM | #3
I haven't noticed a pop drop on the Bastion. There's almost always at least 2 fleets and Nar Shaddaa and Coruscant have both been really full this last week with the event going on.

TheRealCandyMan
08.19.2012 , 05:11 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by aurellian View Post
I haven't noticed a pop drop on the Bastion. There's almost always at least 2 fleets and Nar Shaddaa and Coruscant have both been really full this last week with the event going on.
On non peak hours we're lucky to have 150 people on fleet and during peak we usually have 2 instances but the second is never full anymore. For like the first 3 weeks after launch it had 3 instances all the time. The pop is dropping again, even though a lot are still on, and will continue until new content is added (maybe).

Lium
08.19.2012 , 05:39 PM | #5
Prophecy of the Five is where it's at, yo!

Pathlight-
08.19.2012 , 05:45 PM | #6
Progenitor declining fast as well. A new server merge would do this game some good.

Rafaman
08.19.2012 , 05:48 PM | #7
Harbinger is the new Fatman I guess. Very Heavy and Full are the rule in primetime.

Shingara
08.19.2012 , 05:49 PM | #8
the red eclipse has been getting busier, espec in the night.
Health Warning - Thread May Contain Nuts.
First, you can continue as a subscriber, which gives you unlimited access to all game features and future Game Updates at no additional charge. http://www.swtor.com/info/news/blog/20120731

Darth-Malice
08.19.2012 , 05:53 PM | #9
Gona get skinnier and skinnier as the population unsubs.
||||||||███████████████████████████████)

_Corew
08.19.2012 , 06:24 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Shingara View Post
the red eclipse has been getting busier, espec in the night.
Yup, the red eclipse feels really busy.. both sides.