Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Origin Account Suppressed/Double Orders

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Origin Account Suppressed/Double Orders

TheTeaSpice
12.19.2011 , 11:26 AM | #21
Well, I received an automatic email reminding me to apply my SWTOR code. I totally would, if only I could get my account issues resolved with Origin. Contacted them via forums and twitter, received a response from Origin twitter to call customer service. Which I had done... like 10 times already. I spoke to Origin again on the phone yesterday and they told me nothing was done with my account yet and to call back today.

It has been almost 2 weeks of going back and forth between Origin and SWTOR support and I am still in the same place I was in on December 8th when my order was cancelled by Origin. Still in limbo status, waiting on a resolution that may never take place. Lesson learned, never buy another game from Origin again.

TheTeaSpice

TheTeaSpice
12.19.2011 , 02:43 PM | #22
If I wasn't such a skeptic I may think I had divine intervention. An EA employee, initials K.B Executive Relations, contacted me today. We had a brief conversation and he fixed the suppression on my account and I was FINALLY able to re-order SWTOR Digital Deluxe, receive my sku#, plug into the site and redeem it. He also said he would look into the customer service issues I had experienced along the way. He also said he would be in contact with me to document each instance I contacted Origin CS so that they can ensure proper procedures are followed in the future. Thank you K.B for your assistance and Stephen Reid for escalating my case.

TheTeaSpice