Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Synthweaving Craftable (Imperial and Republic) Orange Armor Sets Master List

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Synthweaving Craftable (Imperial and Republic) Orange Armor Sets Master List

Chaffery's Avatar


Chaffery
08.18.2012 , 11:17 AM | #191
Quote: Originally Posted by Chojinki View Post
Does anyone know where I can find this Schematic: Inquisitor's Bracers

http://www.torhead.com/item/85DOxFN/...sitors-bracers

http://db.darthhater.com/items/56007...sade_handgear/
GTN for ridicolus price or run Underworld missions. All armor schematics drop from Underworld missions for both, synthweaver and armormech.

theStirge's Avatar


theStirge
08.18.2012 , 11:35 PM | #192
Quote: Originally Posted by Chojinki View Post
Does anyone know where I can find this Schematic: Inquisitor's Bracers

http://www.torhead.com/item/85DOxFN/...sitors-bracers

http://db.darthhater.com/items/56007...sade_handgear/
I think I just got that yesterday on my synthweaver. Maybe it was the belt.
The n'Sappho Legacy, The Harbinger
Zel'eena, 55 Combat Sentinel
Eleeta, 55 Medic Operative; Fer'eerra, 55 Lightning Sorcerer
All Chiss, all the time, all day, forever.

Chaffery's Avatar


Chaffery
08.19.2012 , 07:19 AM | #193
Been grinding heavy low level schematics, got few pieces, still chest and bracers missing. So, after week grind, my list.
Schematics are only from T1 missions (10-16) and I have been vendoring sith schematics, as they have no use for me.

Synthweaver.

Medium armor

LV11

Aspiring Knight's Boots
Aspiring Knight's Gloves
Apprentice's Vest
Apprentice's Leggings
Apprentice's Boots


LV15

Sentinel's Boots
Aspiring Knight's Waistlord
Aspiring Knight's Vest
Aspiring Knight's Leggings
Aspiring Knight's Bracers


Light armor

LV11

Force Initiate's Gloves
Jedi Initiate's Gloves

Heavy armor

LV15

Peacekeeper's Boots

Armormech

Medium armor

LV11

Rugged Smuggling Boots
Drelliad Jacket
Drelliad Gloves


LV15

Rugged Smuggling Jacket
Rugged Smuggling Bracers
Gunslinger's Boots


Heavy armor

LV11

Republic Trooper's Gauntlets
Republic Trooper's Boots
Hardened Plastifold Greaves


LV15

Republic Trooper's Greaves
Republic Trooper's Chestguard

Heavy and light drop rate is ridiculously low and opposite faction schematics drop rate is ridiculously high. Medium drop rate is OK.
My guess is that Republic Trooper's set have similar items as Aspiring Knight's set, AKA few bits at LV11 and rest at LV15.

Edit: Updated, got couple more bits.

theStirge's Avatar


theStirge
08.19.2012 , 08:42 AM | #194
Quote: Originally Posted by Chaffery View Post
Been grinding heavy low level schematics, got few pieces, still chest and bracers missing. So, after week grind, my list.
Schematics are only from T1 missions (10-16) and I have been vendoring sith schematics, as they have no use for me.
Unless you're a roleplayer who refuses to support the Empire in any way(and nothing wrong with that if you are), the Empire schematics, or rather the gear produced with them(or both), can be sold on the GTN, possibly for quite the pretty penny, especially belt and bracers.
The n'Sappho Legacy, The Harbinger
Zel'eena, 55 Combat Sentinel
Eleeta, 55 Medic Operative; Fer'eerra, 55 Lightning Sorcerer
All Chiss, all the time, all day, forever.

Chaffery's Avatar


Chaffery
08.19.2012 , 11:47 AM | #195
Quote: Originally Posted by theStirge View Post
Unless you're a roleplayer who refuses to support the Empire in any way(and nothing wrong with that if you are), the Empire schematics, or rather the gear produced with them(or both), can be sold on the GTN, possibly for quite the pretty penny, especially belt and bracers.
Actually that I don't know yet, are GTN's linked, so republic could sell empire stuff and other way around?

theStirge's Avatar


theStirge
08.20.2012 , 01:46 AM | #196
Yeah, they linked all the GTNs back in patch 1.2? I think. Maybe 1.3, but pretty sure it was 1.2. There are no faction-specific GTNs anymore.
The n'Sappho Legacy, The Harbinger
Zel'eena, 55 Combat Sentinel
Eleeta, 55 Medic Operative; Fer'eerra, 55 Lightning Sorcerer
All Chiss, all the time, all day, forever.

Chaffery's Avatar


Chaffery
08.20.2012 , 04:07 AM | #197
Nice, thank you.

Adric_the_Red's Avatar


Adric_the_Red
08.21.2012 , 12:27 PM | #198
Quote: Originally Posted by UberRod View Post
And every single Heavy Republic armor has a hood. Really? Couldn't there be one set with out a stupid hood?
Yeah, I'd love an orange version of the Heavy Thermal Chestguard my knight is currently wearing. No hood, and main color is black. Nice contrast to his very much Light alignment. ;-)

It's really too low level for him any more, even though I made him a "purple" version of it. But I just haven't found anything, crafted or not, that I like the look of quite as well.

Similarly, I'd like to get an "orange" outfit for my Scoundrel that doesn't have a cape, or look like he's wearing a WWII lifevest....

Flying-Brian's Avatar


Flying-Brian
08.21.2012 , 11:33 PM | #199
Quote: Originally Posted by Adric_the_Red View Post
Yeah, I'd love an orange version of the Heavy Thermal Chestguard my knight is currently wearing. No hood, and main color is black. Nice contrast to his very much Light alignment. ;-).
The Aspiring Knight's Vest is the same model as that vest. Depending on how light or dark your skin color is, it will either be black, blue or grey.

Deewe's Avatar


Deewe
08.22.2012 , 06:51 PM | #200
Thanks a lot for the effort, very much appreciated