Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

New Content Next Month

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Beakertanks
08.18.2012 , 11:12 PM | #171
Quote: Originally Posted by JesseSky View Post
The new tier of gear in HM Terror From Beyond is higher-level than Campaign. It shares the appearance, but it uses a new color palette.

I would rather not have any more gear than to continue the hideous Campaign gear skins. Please revisit this.
Kira Carson: "It's like all the fashion designers in the galaxy went over to the Empire."
Me: "Yes. Yes they have."

Katsuragisama
08.19.2012 , 12:03 AM | #172
Quote: Originally Posted by Beakertanks View Post
I would rather not have any more gear than to continue the hideous Campaign gear skins. Please revisit this.
I wonder if this means that PvP will be the same way? I assume so. Recolored swampthing outfit, FTW! /sarcasm. Seriously? >.>
Quote: Originally Posted by John Riccitiello, Electronic Arts Inc. - CEO
When you are six hours into playing Battlefield and you run out of ammo in your clip, and we ask you for a dollar to reload, you're really not very price sensitive at that point in time... We're not gouging, but we're charging.

Soluss
08.19.2012 , 12:10 AM | #173
Quote: Originally Posted by Katsuragisama View Post
I wonder if this means that PvP will be the same way? I assume so. Recolored swampthing outfit, FTW! /sarcasm. Seriously? >.>
My guess is that as new sets get released, older sets will make its way to the cash shop. They can justify it by saying its an easier way for new people to not be so far behind. They can say its not p2w because it isnt cutting edge.....and the best part is they dont have to do any extra work to get extra money from it because its already developed. Im sure it will happen for both PVE and PVP.
James Ohlen: " For 2012 we really want players to feel like they're getting their money's worth. You're going to see so many changes and additions to the Star Wars Universe. It's going to be impressive. We have our Update 1.2 coming in the next week and then after that it's going to continue to roll out month after month. It's exciting."

ViciousFett
08.19.2012 , 10:05 AM | #174
Quote: Originally Posted by ViciousFett View Post
Could you please clarify if these new PVP weapons will require WH weapons to purchase, or am I better off waiting to spend my ranked comms and continuing to use battle master weps for now.

The Vicious Legacy
Random'hajile - Aeons - Gillian'Seed - Nati - Pirate'bay - Romana'II - Bozik
Thana'vėsh - Casaiss - Ghost-chops - Tuskenking - Cookģepuss - Rõland
Mbison

CE VIP

danpen
08.19.2012 , 05:35 PM | #175
Can some tell me is this still going a haed or not? With new content next week or are you not doing this at the momnet?....
I am looking for people who need more help in the forums and i will be there to help you make it better ok.

ReddNekk
08.19.2012 , 07:09 PM | #176
Quote: Originally Posted by AllisonBerryman View Post
Hey everyone, just to be clear on what was said during the presentation - Terror from Beyond, a new Operation, is on its way next month, and we have more content updates coming after it, including the new Warzone and Space Combat Missions. We have lots of exciting new content coming!
Pardon me if I'm raining on someone's parade but I dont consider the roller coaster ride with guns called "Space Combat" to be game content. While a new Warzone would be nice, how about doing something with the Illum Warzone, which is dead, like we've been hearing empty promises about for months? And how about dual spec? Or is that another empty promise?
"Man does not cease to play because he grows old. He grows old because he ceases to play."

Kanana
08.20.2012 , 12:58 AM | #177
With regards to recruit mk 2 - please, don't put out another ugly locked suit, just allow us to create or buy pvp-armor mods.

It's quite unsatisfying, to say the least, to be forced into wearing ugly armor as soon as you hit 50, after having had your favorite look for until then.

danpen
08.20.2012 , 03:57 PM | #178
I'll like to know will you be adding new weapons to the game if you will thank you.
I am looking for people who need more help in the forums and i will be there to help you make it better ok.

Kailis
08.21.2012 , 07:48 AM | #179
Quote: Originally Posted by TalkingDinosaur View Post
1 month? omg biowae is so slow wow gets new content every year and swtor alst content patch was liek 4 years ago biowae u break all ur official promises. /cry /unsub
I'm not positive but Immodium AD may work for your oral diarrhea.
NERF the NERF Threads.
"Dear Bioware,
Please nerf paper and buff rock. Scissors is fine as is.
Signed, Rock."

PUMA
08.21.2012 , 08:11 AM | #180
Quote:
"I talked to David Hunt (Systems Designer), and he shed some light upcoming gear. He said that (for PvE), Terror from Beyond's Hard Mode will include a new set of gear that is a sub-tier of the larger tier that started with Campaign gear. It will also have non-slot restricted armornings. Nightmare Explosive Conflict will speed up the acquisition of the new set and provides new challenges for Operation groups.

For PvP, new mainhand and offhand items will become available from the PvP vendors when Terror from Beyond is released. These will be included so PvP players don't feel the need to get the hilts and barrels from PvE items to get the highest weapon damage in some cases. The rest of the set will release when Ancient Hypergates becomes available. We also have plans to release a new Recruit MK-2 set."
Just some more info that Allison had posted about this in another thread.
Descension - The Bastion
Lowkee - The Rinou Legacy
Guild Website || Join Us