Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

black hole shuddles


Brittaany_Banks's Avatar


Brittaany_Banks
08.18.2012 , 06:03 AM | #11
Corellia loads regardless of whether you travel there by ship, or take the legacy perk quick travel.
I don't care who you are. I don't care if you are male, or female, black, or white, gay, or straight, religious, or non-religious, old or young. I care about 3 things. Can you tank properly? Can you DPS properly? Can you heal properly?
#GamerGate

Occide's Avatar


Occide
08.18.2012 , 06:17 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by magi_melcior View Post
Guess i got a discount, I only paid 50k for mine
What kind of black magic is this

BenKatarn's Avatar


BenKatarn
08.18.2012 , 07:13 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Brittaany_Banks View Post
Corellia loads regardless of whether you travel there by ship, or take the legacy perk quick travel.
The Black Hole is a separate area with its own loading screen. If you travel there via priority transport, it will only load the Black Hole, not Corellia.

magi_melcior's Avatar


magi_melcior
08.18.2012 , 02:45 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Occide View Post
What kind of black magic is this
Just checked the other priority travel perks in my legacy screen and there all 50k, perhaps you get a discount at a sufficiently high legacy level (mine's 24)

Quote: Originally Posted by BenKatarn View Post
The Black Hole is a separate area with its own loading screen. If you travel there via priority transport, it will only load the Black Hole, not Corellia.
The BH area also loads faster than the regular Corellia area
ASHES OF THE ORDER THE SITH DIS-ORDER
THE RED ECLIPSE
Visit our website

WaldoA's Avatar


WaldoA
08.18.2012 , 03:05 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by magi_melcior View Post
Have you tried the legacy perk for quick travel direct to Black Hole from anywhere, it's only 50k, one run thought BH should give you almost that
Damn... I didn't even think to read what the tooltip said, I figured you had to buy the previous travels aswell.. done that on 2 chars thats a good 400k+ down the drain >_<

Fossman's Avatar


Fossman
08.18.2012 , 03:47 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by magi_melcior View Post
Just checked the other priority travel perks in my legacy screen and there all 50k, perhaps you get a discount at a sufficiently high legacy level (mine's 24)
Odd. Im legacy 44 and its still showing as 150k for me.....whats up with that

Karkais's Avatar


Karkais
08.18.2012 , 04:04 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by magi_melcior View Post
Just checked the other priority travel perks in my legacy screen and there all 50k, perhaps you get a discount at a sufficiently high legacy level (mine's 24)
There is no discount in prices from legacy levels, I've been suggesting it though on the forums.
"Welcome to Dromund Kaas, where freedom goes to die and legends are forced on the galaxy."
- Vette