Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PowerTech Max DPS PvP Build

ZoomB
02.28.2012 , 10:42 PM | #61
I like my build of 5/5/31(named the Dirty Phoenix). I say build the spec that makes you most happy and suits your playstyle. OP you need to understand that people play differently and adjust specs to their play style.

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#301hMZMcZfhMbdGhrs.1
Mohak Taung: Pyro Powertech

Sototh
02.29.2012 , 05:22 AM | #62
Which Cylinder would I take for the fully pyro build? (might be a stupid question, if so... sorry)

JaxinRiens
02.29.2012 , 09:54 AM | #63
Quote: Originally Posted by Maggok View Post
Actually it is a 1.5 second cast that requires you to stand still.
And that is not one global cooldown? 1.5 sec = global cooldown.

To be honest i'd trade the ability to instant flip for a 3 second cooldown on all abilities over the channel.

Thats about quivalent to playing an immortal/vengeance hybrid and using stance flip + enrage to rapidly change tactics on the fly with sw (tougher to play but effective gives you access to great tanking and then you cna flip shien for higher damage when ignored.)
Jaexin Riens :: Drakenus::Jahne Riens::Caenen Riens:: Naekino Riens::Kadall::Reyla::Saedes
"Those without power seek to gain it, those with power seek to exploit it,those without want of power are dead." Darth Maladus

exphryl
02.29.2012 , 09:59 AM | #64
Quote: Originally Posted by JaxinRiens View Post
To be honest i'd trade the ability to instant flip for a 3 second cooldown on all abilities over the channel.
Except, it's not instant...
E x p h r y l | <Exiled Disciples> Daragon Trail
| ---------- Want to see Pyro Burst Potential in 1.2? Watch This! -----------|
| Valor 90+ Powertech | |Thinking of Rolling a Pyro or Assault VG? Read this Guide |
|
|Guild Website | Youtube| Cassie - 50 Operative | Krelia - 50 Sorcerer|

JaxinRiens
02.29.2012 , 11:31 AM | #65
Quote: Originally Posted by exphryl View Post
Except, it's not instant...
i miss worded that sentence i said that i'd rather have the ability to flip instantly with a 3 second cooldown on all abilities instead of a 1.5 second channel.
Jaexin Riens :: Drakenus::Jahne Riens::Caenen Riens:: Naekino Riens::Kadall::Reyla::Saedes
"Those without power seek to gain it, those with power seek to exploit it,those without want of power are dead." Darth Maladus

whac
08.15.2012 , 11:16 AM | #66
I challenge you that this build will give you higher dps
http://db.darthhater.com/skill_calc/...6fef2efefefe2:
This is a 7/6/28 build. I don't think you need 31 in pyrotech, using those points elsewhere gives you more usable passive abilities.

I haven't seen this anywhere before, so call it the Oopsurdead build.

Cempa
08.17.2012 , 03:10 AM | #67
"This video is private." Can't watch it.
“When I left you, I was but the learner, now I am the master.”

SneiK
08.17.2012 , 12:59 PM | #68
What's the point of taking Rapid Venting over GAT? Otherwise, it's a solid build. You just gotta stack power instead of aim.

ausmisc
08.17.2012 , 04:18 PM | #69
Because you mentioned it's a max dps build, I'd be getting GAJ over Infrared Sensors. I'd like to give up TD, but it's just too handy for bursting down healers which is usually my highest priority. ED would likely give higher overall damage at the end of the warzone, but yeah.

warsaws
08.18.2012 , 02:39 PM | #70
Quote: Originally Posted by Kimmjongheals View Post
Yes, killing people so they respawn at their base to merk the carrier just before their score, you sir are genius
by killing the enemy, they will respawn and
it's giving a way for the ball carrier to leap, easier to score, you sir are genius.
Trololool <Harlequin>
trorololol- Guildless