Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

melee and blaster pistol users thrown under the bus?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
melee and blaster pistol users thrown under the bus?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Darth_Gao_Gao's Avatar


Darth_Gao_Gao
08.18.2012 , 11:04 AM | #261
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Hi folks,

I wanted to take a bit of time to explain the reasoning behind the weapon selection on the vendor. As you know, each SWTOR event that we do is unique and this also applies to the variety of items offered. That is, if you don’t find anything that you think is useful during this event, you may find a different assortment of items in the next one. Your feedback is definitely appreciated and we’ll look into different ways to improve our item selection in the future.

Thanks for participating!
hahahahahhahaa

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

this is a straight up lie. your company made a bad decision, because your company is bad. the last event didn't offer rewards only to a specific group of people - everyone could use any item sold by the rakghoul vendor. you are pretty bad at spinning things.

typical bioware garbage.

Spatology's Avatar


Spatology
08.18.2012 , 02:08 PM | #262
why do these people all feel entitled to something, like they not only need it to enjoy the game. Rewards for a temporary world event have never been all encompassing in any game ever. WHERE DID THIS EXPECTATION COME FROM?

All the people saying they feel wronged... Explaing to me. What exactly did you get excluded from? Im pretty sure you are able to buy everything else everyone else can. Just because it isnt something your main character or whatever can actually equip, doesnt mean you cant buy or use it.

CorellianWannabe's Avatar


CorellianWannabe
08.18.2012 , 02:18 PM | #263
Quote: Originally Posted by Spatology View Post
why do these people all feel entitled to something, like they not only need it to enjoy the game. Rewards for a temporary world event have never been all encompassing in any game ever. WHERE DID THIS EXPECTATION COME FROM?

All the people saying they feel wronged... Explaing to me. What exactly did you get excluded from? Im pretty sure you are able to buy everything else everyone else can. Just because it isnt something your main character or whatever can actually equip, doesnt mean you cant buy or use it.
Maybe because in the last event the concrete rewards (the crystals) WERE all encompassing? Maybe because it's been how many months since any content other than a pet was released? Maybe because it will be how many months until they might get something they can use?

Silly players-expecting that an event that gives concrete rewards would give them to everyone.

MajikMyst's Avatar


MajikMyst
08.18.2012 , 02:27 PM | #264
Quote: Originally Posted by Maltuvion View Post
It never gets old seeing how the Biodrones suddenly scimper off whenever fact is presented ^^
You never presented one.. I just didn't see the point in arguing with someone who could not be reasoned with.. If you are going to nit pick and call yourself right then be my guest.. Your point is still not valid.. Have a nice day..
Who is the more foolish? The fool or the fool that follows him?

[.] Lost but never forgotten!! 12-01-2011 R.I.P.

Ooloi's Avatar


Ooloi
08.18.2012 , 03:02 PM | #265
different colors of previously released pets are not new
different colors of existing social armor are not new
very limited numbers of characters use sniper rifles / blaster rifles and *very* few of the useful companions do as well
the titles are pretty unimaginative overall
the time for the whole world event is too short for me to run all my level 50s through it, and too long to run a single character. rewards for completely the whole thing do not engender enough tokens, if for some reason you *did* want to get one of each thing.

Jazshen's Avatar


Jazshen
08.18.2012 , 03:23 PM | #266
This is why we can't have nice things

CorellianWannabe's Avatar


CorellianWannabe
08.18.2012 , 03:39 PM | #267
Quote: Originally Posted by Jazshen View Post
This is why we can't have nice things
Most players aren't getting nice things anyway.

Maltuvion's Avatar


Maltuvion
08.19.2012 , 02:01 AM | #268
Quote: Originally Posted by MajikMyst View Post
You never presented one.. I just didn't see the point in arguing with someone who could not be reasoned with.. If you are going to nit pick and call yourself right then be my guest.. Your point is still not valid.. Have a nice day..
It's tragically comical how you consistently avoid responding to obvious facts such as the EA quarterly financial report when it doesn't suit your argument Oh well, you have been thoroughly refuted at every corner and it is, fortunately, obvious.

Maltuvion's Avatar


Maltuvion
08.19.2012 , 02:04 AM | #269
Quote: Originally Posted by CorellianWannabe View Post
Maybe because it's been how many months since any content other than a pet was released? Maybe because it will be how many months until they might get something they can use?
According to GamesCom interview with Gabe Amatagnelo the next event is scheduled to hit January. So far that is the best estimate... So 5~ months roughly. Worth waiting for if this GA event is an indicator of the quality? Naaah not really.

Deewe's Avatar


Deewe
08.19.2012 , 11:34 AM | #270
Quote: Originally Posted by Maltuvion View Post
According to GamesCom interview with Gabe Amatagnelo the next event is scheduled to hit January. So far that is the best estimate... So 5~ months roughly. Worth waiting for if this GA event is an indicator of the quality? Naaah not really.
January? No can't be it's way too far away.

At worst they're going to have an event for F2P launch.