Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

black hole shuddles

Brittaany_Banks
08.18.2012 , 06:03 AM | #11
Corellia loads regardless of whether you travel there by ship, or take the legacy perk quick travel.
I don't care who you are. I don't care if you are male, or female, black, or white, gay, or straight, religious, or non-religious, old or young. I care about 3 things. Can you tank properly? Can you DPS properly? Can you heal properly?

Occide
08.18.2012 , 06:17 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by magi_melcior View Post
Guess i got a discount, I only paid 50k for mine
What kind of black magic is this

BenKatarn
08.18.2012 , 07:13 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Brittaany_Banks View Post
Corellia loads regardless of whether you travel there by ship, or take the legacy perk quick travel.
The Black Hole is a separate area with its own loading screen. If you travel there via priority transport, it will only load the Black Hole, not Corellia.

magi_melcior
08.18.2012 , 02:45 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Occide View Post
What kind of black magic is this
Just checked the other priority travel perks in my legacy screen and there all 50k, perhaps you get a discount at a sufficiently high legacy level (mine's 24)

Quote: Originally Posted by BenKatarn View Post
The Black Hole is a separate area with its own loading screen. If you travel there via priority transport, it will only load the Black Hole, not Corellia.
The BH area also loads faster than the regular Corellia area
ASHES OF THE ORDER THE SITH DIS-ORDER
THE RED ECLIPSE
Visit our website

WaldoA
08.18.2012 , 03:05 PM | #15
Have you tried the legacy perk for quick travel direct to Black Hole from anywhere, it's only 50k, one run thought BH should give you almost that
Damn... I didn't even think to read what the tooltip said, I figured you had to buy the previous travels aswell.. done that on 2 chars thats a good 400k+ down the drain >_<

Fossman
08.18.2012 , 03:47 PM | #16
Just checked the other priority travel perks in my legacy screen and there all 50k, perhaps you get a discount at a sufficiently high legacy level (mine's 24)
Odd. Im legacy 44 and its still showing as 150k for me.....whats up with that

Karkais
08.18.2012 , 04:04 PM | #17
There is no discount in prices from legacy levels, I've been suggesting it though on the forums.
"Their strength became my own. Their minds became my own. All flesh is my flesh. None move, save I will it. This is the rule the Sith were promised, and I have made it real!"
- From the codex of Karness Muur