Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Quick Levelling Guide

Almar
02.15.2012 , 01:37 PM | #11
Great source of information!

FluorineSpark
02.15.2012 , 02:12 PM | #12
This is very helpful info! thank you for writing it up!

I'm mostly playing the game for the story, so guess I'll stick with missions.

Maranea
02.15.2012 , 03:22 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by SinGouki View Post
* Gear can easily be acquired from planet vendors for credits and commendations, when arriving on a planet search for armor, weapon, and commendations vendors. Always take commendations from mission rewards, never gear your companion from immediate rewards or commendations, they will get your gear as you hand it down. Once you've purchased all available upgrades for YOU from commendations on a planet save them up and buy the artifact level container (24 commendations usually), it will either contain a piece of gear you can use or something you can sell.
Easy to see which class you are. Most classes' companions don't use the same stats, so you can't hand down gear and are forced to buy them or take them from mission rewards. Consulars, for example, only get a single companion at 45+ who uses their stat (willpower).

imperialmerc
07.08.2012 , 08:43 PM | #14
What I do is PvP a LOT. About to halfway through a planet. Then I go and knock out te class quests there. Also don't forget to get gifts. What I do us get Rank 5 gifts from my main (just use your mission skill). It speeds up the affection gain significantly and then you have companion convos that give a small amount of xp. Still at 35 on my 2nd char lol. Stupid pull of 50 PvP.
Lagro level 60 Mercenary Sezzid level 60 Vanguard
Cezzid level 55 Operative Tuckeer level 55 Gunslinger
Snefru level 55 Sith Juggernaut Kam'ina level 60 Jedi Sentinel
Liadra level 56 Sith Assassin You're going down

mirvana
08.17.2012 , 04:04 PM | #15
I just used this programme called swtor saviour, heres the link http://737f2zs7p54cdwarzitj691r21.hop.clickbank.net/ it helped i guess, only because I've only ever followed its steps to level up I've need not used it so I'm not sure how it compares with playing without help