Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Social Points and Flashpoints

Maeh
12.19.2011 , 02:00 PM | #1
So I did the Mandolorian Raiders Flashpoint with 3 friends. Good times. After finishing the quests, I see I got like 16 social points total.

I then looked at my character sheet and it told me I needed 734 more to get to level 1 Social.

I then shook my head in disgust. What am I missing here?
I'm posting with no pants on.

I'm hardcore like that.

jeepoverland
12.19.2011 , 02:04 PM | #2
I too share your frusterations. But keep in mind, this game is FAR from ready to be launched. Im sure a lot will get adjusted in a short time.

StefanTOR
12.19.2011 , 02:11 PM | #3
I haven't played Mandalorian Raiders yet, but I have played Hammer Station and Athiss and both of those flashpoints gave very little social points as well. Black Talon had loads and personally I thought it was the most fun as well because of the dialogue.

Narien
12.19.2011 , 02:13 PM | #4
Social points come from group dialogue. Run a flashpoint with minimal talking, you'll get minimal social points.

Maeh
12.19.2011 , 02:19 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Narien View Post
Social points come from group dialogue. Run a flashpoint with minimal talking, you'll get minimal social points.
I know this, but doing the most social activity in the game (running a full group) nets much less social points than just grouping with a random person and spacebaring through solo quests on Taris.

Just think about that a moment.
I'm posting with no pants on.

I'm hardcore like that.