Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away (sign-ups)

Sacrmeno
08.16.2012 , 10:29 AM | #101
Could someone please post a brief summary of what's going on? I'm interested in having my ex-mandalorian, or my Chiss Admiral join in.
Tharbine Valros, Mandolore's Chosen--Darth Xodrai Valros-- Captain Carturio Valros-

legolegion
08.16.2012 , 10:40 AM | #102
okay summarry
mandalorians are trying to ally with the republic
a small group of mandalorains are aposed to it (True mandalorians) but they gone away for know
their is one sith player me, i am currently disguised as diplomatic inturn from correlia my objective is to plant seeds of doubt in the mind`s of the republic
Mandalorian fleet has not arrived yet that when the fun starts
so easy enough choose side and try to do your best

Sacrmeno
08.16.2012 , 11:54 AM | #103
Species/Race: Mirirlan
Name: Rithon
Middle Name: Soongh
Last Name: Vornus
Nickname: Rith
Place of Birth: X3A
Height: 5" 4'
Weight: 123lbs
Hair Color/Style: Brown, straight, barely slanted towards the right
Facial Appearance: Decent looking with two tattoos on his cheeks. Skin is light green.
Eye Color: Blue
Body Appearance: Very fit but not buff
Home Planet: Mandalore
Current Residence: Ghtroc 720 Freighter http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Class_720_freighter (Yes I realize wasn't made yet but could I please use it????)
Allegiance: The Republic
Profession: Private Investigator/Traveling Doctor
Armor/Clothes: Bantha Fur Coat with beskar chestplate underneath, nerf skin pants/boots
Primary Weapon(s): Blaster Pistol
Secondary Weapon(s): Medpacksx87, Kolto Spray mounted on wrist, Flamethrower,
Miscellaneous Item(s): Stun Grenades

Biography: Born on a moon in the Outer Rim that was so delsolate it had no name, Rithon was adopted by the Mandalorian war hero Tharbine Vornus after his parents were killed during a battle. Eventually Rithon left the Mandalorians after witnessing the horrifying acts of the Sith. Rithon served in the Republic military for year as a medic.After leaving the miliary Rithon became a traveling doctor providing medical aid to refugees displaced by the war, and investigating potential criminals to the Republic. On his travels he has recruited the scientist Ortiris, the Observation Reaction Elimination droid (also known as O.R.E), and the slicer Kixi.....
Tharbine Valros, Mandolore's Chosen--Darth Xodrai Valros-- Captain Carturio Valros-

legolegion
08.16.2012 , 11:58 AM | #104
bird of thunder, I don`t understand your last post.

Bird_of_Thunder
08.16.2012 , 12:22 PM | #105
Quote: Originally Posted by legolegion View Post
bird of thunder, I don`t understand your last post.
two troopers found an energy sig coming from the diplomat room, so Jak and the troops went in to investigate. The "Jedi" was an assassin droid and was communicating with his master. When the master alerted the droid of Jak and the troops, the assassin droid got rid of his disguise. The assassin-droid-disguised-as-jedi thing came in to play. so the two other troopers died and Jak had a blaster duel with the droid. The droid showed a Jedi insignia and he was allowed entrance without a scan to the senate building. at the end of it, Jak is injured, the two troops are dead, and the droid is dead.

remember the disguise technology i was talking about earlier?
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

legolegion
08.16.2012 , 12:37 PM | #106
yes but their was no build up

Bird_of_Thunder
08.16.2012 , 12:53 PM | #107
Quote: Originally Posted by legolegion View Post
yes but their was no build up
yeah i had the droid come in to the room and interact with Jak. Jak had his men scan the building and they found an energy sig coming from the droid
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

Bird_of_Thunder
08.16.2012 , 12:54 PM | #108
it doesnt make a difference really The "True Mandalorians" are coming back in my next post
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

MdLogan
08.16.2012 , 02:12 PM | #109
Sacrmeno you may use the ship on your post also good character.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

Sacrmeno
08.17.2012 , 09:24 AM | #110
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Sacrmeno you may use the ship on your post also good character.
Thanks