Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Friend Invite: Does Not Work

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Shadextra
08.15.2012 , 03:44 PM | #1
Hello, I have a large number of friends who are looking to try SWTOR. I have tried to send each of them a friends invite from my account, which I have paid for since Day1, and continue to subscribe to. When Recruit a Friend feature first was available I had success inviting my friend Stacy to the game.

I am not doing anything wrong with the invitation process. It simply is NOT sending the mails at all. None of my 4 friends looking to join, have Origin accounts attached to their e-mails. They do not have an origin account yet at all. Each of my friends have checked their spam filters and in boxes, and none of them have received any friend invitations to join SWTOR.

It has now been 2 days, and on their behalf I am wondering what the next step should be?

I'd also like to urge the company to gobble up the players who are interested before GW2 launches and people like these friends of mine go play elsewhere.

~Concerned fan.

Tirvaak
08.16.2012 , 03:19 AM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi Shadextra,

I would recommend to contact our Customer Support team by phone to have this issue looked into further for you . You can find the contact details on this page.

If you do not have access to a phone, we do have an option to use a VoIP service such as Skype, the details of which can be found on the same page I have linked above.

Thanks.

Tirvaak | Bioware Customer Service - Forum Support