Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

New Content Next Month

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Andryah
08.15.2012 , 09:19 AM | #71
Quote: Originally Posted by Tuskin View Post
Only thing that interests me is HK-51. Bah where is he.
Yeah, he is much anticipated by many. Hence, he has very high "tease value" and one thing all MMO companies do is tease with some of their future content. HK-51 is the pefect tease IMO.
Forum disputatio ------> est completum ineptias.

asbalana
08.15.2012 , 09:24 AM | #72
Quote: Originally Posted by AllisonBerryman View Post
Hey everyone, just to be clear on what was said during the presentation - Terror from Beyond, a new Operation, is on its way next month, and we have more content updates coming after it, including the new Warzone and Space Combat Missions. We have lots of exciting new content coming!
Anything over the next year or two for solo players?

markyboy
08.15.2012 , 10:15 AM | #73
Yeah some solo content would be nice, and What about HK-51????????
You keep showing pictures of him in order to promote the game but still no news!!!!!!!!!!
Can we PLEASE have a Bioware response regarding HK-51? mainly when???????

pocketthesaurus
08.15.2012 , 11:21 AM | #74
Quote: Originally Posted by asbalana View Post
Anything over the next year or two for solo players?
Space combat is for solo players?

AllisonBerryman
08.15.2012 , 12:39 PM | #75 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by Ashania View Post
It said somewhere that with the new Operation will come a new tier of gear, so the next leg-up after Campaign.

What are the chances that a new tier of PvP gear will be released along with the new Warzone and new PvE tier?
I talked to David Hunt (Systems Designer), and he shed some light upcoming gear. He said that (for PvE), Terror from Beyond's Hard Mode will include a new set of gear that is a sub-tier of the larger tier that started with Campaign gear. It will also have non-slot restricted armornings. Nightmare Explosive Conflict will speed up the acquisition of the new set and provides new challenges for Operation groups.

For PvP, new mainhand and offhand items will become available from the PvP vendors when Terror from Beyond is released. These will be included so PvP players don't feel the need to get the hilts and barrels from PvE items to get the highest weapon damage in some cases. The rest of the set will release when Ancient Hypergates becomes available. We also have plans to release a new Recruit MK-2 set.

TUXs
08.15.2012 , 12:43 PM | #76
I talked to David Hunt (Systems Designer), and he shed some light upcoming gear. He said that (for PvE), Terror from Beyond's Hard Mode will include a new set of gear that is a sub-tier of the larger tier that started with Campaign gear. It will also have non-slot restricted armornings. Nightmare Explosive Conflict will speed up the acquisition of the new set and provides new challenges for Operation groups.

For PvP, new mainhand and offhand items will become available from the PvP vendors when Terror from Beyond is released. These will be included so PvP players don't feel the need to get the hilts and barrels from PvE items to get the highest weapon damage in some cases. The rest of the set will release when Ancient Hypergates becomes available. We also have plans to release a new Recruit MK-2 set.
Thank you Allison. Great follow-up!
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force

My referral code: here (what you get here)

TylerTrojan
08.15.2012 , 12:52 PM | #77

Wow - this is fantastic info. I have to say, I was very dubious about the decision to cancel the weekly Q&A to give more frequent feedback and developer info, thinking that it was an excuse to communicate less. All I can say is that the last few days have definitely proved me wrong! (so far)

I particularly like the new format of "I talked to [insert name] who is [insert title]..." - it gives the posts life as there is an actual person who is working and answering our questions. Keep up the good work!

Also, thanks for the info on gear

Orcron
08.15.2012 , 12:54 PM | #78
We will definitely still be releasing bug fixes, balance tweaks, and other similar changes as part of our updates. You'll want to keep an eye on our blog for more info, as we will continue to make updates to it explaining things like class balance changes, just like we have in the past.[/QUOTE]

I most certainly would not hold my breath on this. The amount of time it takes bw to push content and BUG fixes is really really really slow. Which patch was it you all claimed to have monthly content up dates? 1.1 - 1.2? Here we are in the month of August with a EVENT which correct me if I am wrong but it will be gone after a set amount of time passes? So that in my eyes is NOT a content update. To me so far this month BW has failed again to deliver content as said.
The dev team should be know as "Mother Goose", full of fairy tails that are make believe.
There is no peace, there is anger There is no fear, there is power There is no death, there is immortality There is no weakness, there is the Dark Side

AllisonBerryman
08.15.2012 , 12:56 PM | #79 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by MusedMoose View Post
Does any of that content include story updates, or story content of any kind?
I'm afraid I don't have much more information about upcoming content right now, but we'll continue to work to bring you more information!

Ansalem
08.15.2012 , 12:57 PM | #80
ya know I just realized something...with new content only coming out every 6 weeks it makes more sense just to do monthly sub and only play a month sub then 2 weeks free then resub for another month of content...You actually end up saving money off a pure sub even the 6 mo version plus you still get to experience the new content. Pretty confident that most guilds should be able to handle any new content within a month.