Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bug with elevators

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Inglorion
08.15.2012 , 07:05 AM | #1
I was doing the Esseles hard mode my group died on the 2nd boss and I went back into the flashpoint and I cound not use the elevator. I tryed leaving and going back in did not work so I logged out and back in which I got removed from the group and I went to go try using a diffent elevator and it still did not work. I had to exit the game for it to work again. Would like it if you would look into this bug.
}|\/\/[|]/\/\|{ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇)

Beesodd
08.15.2012 , 07:22 AM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi Inglorion,

Is it working ok for you since the client restart? Did you get any error messages when you attempted to use the elevators?

Thanks.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Inglorion
08.15.2012 , 11:21 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Beesodd View Post
Hi Inglorion,

Is it working ok for you since the client restart? Did you get any error messages when you attempted to use the elevators?

Thanks.
Yes It is working now that I closed the game and there was no error messages just would not pop up the little menu asking me were I would like to go. I also have never had this happen before.
}|\/\/[|]/\/\|{ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇)

DenMcConan
09.17.2013 , 09:29 PM | #4
Same issue with me, but now it always does not work, no popup menu to select floor and no warning messages, also when my co-party member back to my floor he did not see me and me him, but I see all party members on map. By this reason I can not finish The Esseles more than two days