Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Rate the Class Stories

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Rate the Class Stories

MorganaV
08.14.2012 , 12:58 PM | #1
So, like the thread title says, rate the class stories in order from your favorite to least favorite.

I already know from other topics that it seems most people enjoy Imperial Agent the best, and I got to agree with that, the story really is the most interesting of those I've played.

So rate the ones you've played, lets see how many people feel the same. Plus it would give me a pretty good idea which to play next, lol.

bbare
08.14.2012 , 01:03 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by MorganaV View Post
So, like the thread title says, rate the class stories in order from your favorite to least favorite.

I already know from other topics that it seems most people enjoy Imperial Agent the best, and I got to agree with that, the story really is the most interesting of those I've played.

So rate the ones you've played, lets see how many people feel the same. Plus it would give me a pretty good idea which to play next, lol.
Agent
Warrior
Smuggler
Trooper
Bounty Hunter
Inquisitor
Knight
Consular
The Vanity Legacy

Projawa
08.14.2012 , 01:13 PM | #3
Story ranking:

Agent
Warrior
Inquisitor
Knight
Smuggler
Bounty Hunter
Trooper

If I also factored in dialogue and voice acting, I'd put smuggler just below warrior.
Warrior storyline is really excellent, great pacing and characters. Agent story is unique because unlike the other classes your choices early on affect your final outcome.

mikebevo
08.14.2012 , 03:27 PM | #4
Smuggler
Agent
Trooper
Consular

If I factored in game play into the equation then Consular shadow was the most fun to play, but the story was just meh.

DarthMillenial
08.14.2012 , 03:32 PM | #5
Bounty Hunter
Smuggler
Inquisitor
Trooper

Trooper was my first class to play, but to say the least I was very dissapointed.
[Jung Ma] Remnants of Hope
~ Recruitment Officer ~
"Light From A Few Can Be A Beacon To Many"
www.remnantsofhope.com

Newyankalt
08.14.2012 , 11:16 PM | #6
I played each class to around the end of act 1 and 3 50s.

Warrior
Bounty hunter
Smuggler
Agent
Trooper
Jefi knight
Sith inquistor

Jedi consular( this is so bad dosnt deserve to be rated)

Karasuko
08.14.2012 , 11:19 PM | #7
Smuggler.
Trooper
JK (its not that bad just not as good)
Consular

Havent completed the rest, slowly working my way through them.

Marak
08.14.2012 , 11:28 PM | #8
LS Agent
Neutral Warrior
Neutral Smuggler
DS Inquisitor
LS Consular
LS Knight

I would say that my LS fem agent story should be made into a movie. It was that good.

Sith Warrior and Smuggler were great in their own unique ways. The Warrior was definitely the best roleplay experience. Your choices seemed to have mattered more. The smuggler was just comedy.

The bottom 3 weren't inherently bad. Just nothing stood out to make them good. The Inquisitor story could've been a lot more about the mysteries of the sith than it was. The Consular "diplomat" vibe would've gone better had there been actual cause/effect choices involved. The Knight was just so quintessential Kenobi that it was kind of bland.
Cag - Juggernaut | V'ae - Sorcerer | V'ay - Mercenary
<The Jyse Legacy (50)> | Jedi Covenant
Aenik - Assassin | Vhay - Operative | K'rie - Sniper | Vhae - Marauder

Ruction
08.15.2012 , 04:32 AM | #9
Agent
Smuggler
Warrior
Bounty Hunter
Trooper
Inquisitor
Jedi Knight
Jedi Consuler
The Pariah Legacy
Egypt - Imperial Sniper - The Bastion
I am the punishment of God. Had you not commited great sins, God would not have sent a Punishment like me upon you.