Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

the grand acquisitions race

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
the grand acquisitions race
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Lord_Osiris
08.15.2012 , 03:48 AM | #1
hi, i've got a problem with the event.
there's a bonusquest on nar shaddaa in the networks security district. normally this quest starts by klicking on the "disturbed crate"...but i can't interact with it...i've already made a customer help ticket..can you help me please?

regards,
osiris

edit: reseted main quest: problem solved
thanks anyways

Cerimon
08.15.2012 , 04:06 AM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings Lord_Osiris,

Very often the Repair utility can resolve issues such as this. Please log into the launcher and before pressing play click on the cog icon and choose repair. Please run the repair utility multiple times until there is no indication of files being repaired.

Feel free to post again if your issue persists.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you for playing Star Wars: The Old Republic

Cerimon | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Kophar
08.15.2012 , 04:47 AM | #3
Ok the repair function is just a generalized solution wich is usually recommended from low par CS and i know that you guys are better than the typical answer "Reinstall video adapter drivers.." stereotype.
My game is working properlly since launch, had nothing wrong with it till this event and i still dnt have any problems with it, its just this new quest.
I too am having dificultties on precisely the same quest that OP is pointing out, however i can click the box and the 1st point of interaction but cant click the 2nd point.
Still i followed your solution so there wnt be any loose ends on my side.
Could you please investigate this? Instead of giving generalized solutions to a problem that is obviously on your side.
And before you say to me to abandon quest and reset, let me tell you that ive allready done that 3 times. And yes the reset was made on the main quest after abandoning the bonus quest.
I saw a dark explosion. I sensed a power within. I felt the urge, the rage, the power... I AM REBORN!!

Kophar
08.15.2012 , 04:57 AM | #4
Nvm....sigh, i feel so ashamed right now that i cant describe it, i apologise for the rudeness.
Fixed now, was bypassing the 2nd point of interest since we dnt have any guidance on these quests its pretty normal that this will happen when following hints on outside websites.
I saw a dark explosion. I sensed a power within. I felt the urge, the rage, the power... I AM REBORN!!