Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

getting kicked out of FE at darth magnus

Pcolapat
08.13.2012 , 02:45 AM | #11
I don't buy it. You missed unlimited power. Try again. One of my guildies just did that instance. It wasn't bugged for him.
Anything that is done repetitively can be done by a computer. That is why right brained people will eventually rule the world.

xGBox
08.13.2012 , 03:47 AM | #12
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0D8i8QGgz0k

Obligatory.

If Samuel L. Jackson can't handle it, your group cannot. Interrupt at all costs.
Sincerely,
Gearbox
The Software Legacy

dreoff
08.13.2012 , 07:55 AM | #13
Theres also a buff that appears next to his boss immunity onewhen he uses it, so watch that too.
"Great, a rhyming Jedi, how profound! And just what I need today."

lightSaberAddiCt
08.13.2012 , 09:54 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Autorch View Post
What he's describing is a bug and it happened to me yesterday. You get no visible cast bar for Ultimate Power, that happened a couple of times (although it would show up on the focus target bar if you enabled that), and despite being against a wall, the entire party was knocked out of the instance.

Not working as intended, no.
You don't really need to see a cast bar with unlimited power, it is pretty obvious.

LydMekk
08.14.2012 , 09:26 AM | #15
The last two days hes been bugged, oh yes its a bug. Hes sometimes casts unlimited power without a cast bar AND NO OTHER visible signs of casting it. In addition to this he sometimes purely oneshots the whole group simultaneously.

This has only been happening the last few days so something has changed.

Fix it.

DiLune
08.14.2012 , 09:44 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by lightSaberAddiCt View Post
You don't really need to see a cast bar with unlimited power, it is pretty obvious.
While I agree, I'm so busy watching proc's and CD's on my own bars that I don't get to see the actual fight. The only way I can tell he's doing something is via the castbar (which isn't a problem.)

Mavery
08.14.2012 , 12:34 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by DiLune View Post
While I agree, I'm so busy watching proc's and CD's on my own bars that I don't get to see the actual fight. The only way I can tell he's doing something is via the castbar (which isn't a problem.)
I would strongly suggest getting out of this habit. There are effects around your avatar when procs happen for a reason. CDs you should get a feel for after playing the specialization for awhile. It's just a recipe for disaster if you get into the habit of bar staring.

DiLune
08.14.2012 , 01:24 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Mavery View Post
I would strongly suggest getting out of this habit. There are effects around your avatar when procs happen for a reason. CDs you should get a feel for after playing the specialization for awhile. It's just a recipe for disaster if you get into the habit of bar staring.
While I would love that, for example retaliation makes my eyes glow, which would require me to have my camera facing my character instead of the boss (Jugg tank.) Its a real problem for Juggs. We are very CD and proc heavy. Plus, the enemy castbar is all you need, not the graphics of what an enemy is doing.

Khevar
08.14.2012 , 05:16 PM | #19
Malgus gets a buff that indicates he's about to cast it. Here is a screenshot:

Unlimited Power Buff

I've found it easier to look for that than the actual cast bar. When I bring my healer to a FP/Op, I'm not normally on interrupt detail so I can focus on heals. But for this fight, I "focus target" Malgus just in case, and it is really easy to see when that buff appears, then tab target / hotkey interrupt.