Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

No reward for "Perserved Colicoid Queen Egg (Empire)"?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
No reward for "Perserved Colicoid Queen Egg (Empire)"?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

dermitni
08.14.2012 , 02:14 PM | #1
Hi!

For finding the "Shards of Harterra" I was rewarded with 5 Tokens of Enrichments. But when I then also found the "Perserved Colicoid Queen Egg" and the "Collected Writings of Tiethiagg" I did not get anything as reward. Is this intended?

Cheers, Niko
The Progenitor: Hran'orfon - Chiss Ascendancy Sniper Vidaar Amakiir - Imperial Honor Guard
Jung Ma: Lythe Vodaine - Jedi Healer

KaidinVox
08.14.2012 , 02:23 PM | #2
Same here and when i left Drummund Kass it said Mission Failed and gave the mission again to get the egg. I went back to get the egg and now i'm afraid to leave now that I have it

Ogada
08.14.2012 , 03:14 PM | #3 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi dermitni,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I am having this clarified now so when I find out I will get back to you.

Thank you.
Ogada | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

Amtoru
08.14.2012 , 04:37 PM | #4
Got same problem here.

Approximate order in which I did 2 main quests:
1. Spoke in the canteen on QM quest.
2. Got Shard of Harterra, received 5 tokens.
3. Planted a bug on QM quest.
4. Got Colicoid egg - didnt received tokens.
5. Got Writings - didnt received tokens. While manipulating laser I reset TGAR quest several times, as laser controls got bugged after a while.
6. Spoke in DK on QM quest, was sent to Nar Shaddaa.
7. Received mail (A Lead quest) while on my ship.
8. A bit afraid to continue on Nar Shaddaa, hoping for some resolution

upd: I didnt get Mission Failed message, and I still have egg & writings in my inventory as mission items.

dermitni
08.14.2012 , 11:45 PM | #5
For me, too, the mission did _not_ fail; but I also did not reset any event quest yet. I got a reward for the items I mentioned but it was just credits (~1500 each) and no tokens. Sorry for not being clear about the last part in my first posting.

Cheers, Niko
The Progenitor: Hran'orfon - Chiss Ascendancy Sniper Vidaar Amakiir - Imperial Honor Guard
Jung Ma: Lythe Vodaine - Jedi Healer

KaidinVox
08.15.2012 , 08:01 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by KaidinVox View Post
Same here and when i left Drummund Kass it said Mission Failed and gave the mission again to get the egg. I went back to get the egg and now i'm afraid to leave now that I have it
To Clarify my first post and update. The first time I killed the bugs and recieved the Preserved Colocoid Queen Egg and confirmed it was in my inventory. Did not recieve any token rewards. Mission updated as completed. Took the nearby speeder back to the spaceport. When I entered my hangar elevator area, I recieved the message the I failed the mission and the item dissapeared from my inventory. I went back killed the bugs again. Recieved the Egg again. Mission completed again. Did not recieve any token rewards again. Came to the forums and searched to see if the mission was bugged. Asked in general chat if anyone else was having an issue with the mission. Finally I returned to the spaceport with my fingers crossed it would not dissapear again. The second time the egg did not dissapear and moevd on to Nar Shadaa to do the mission there.