Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

New Content Next Month

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Mossesman
08.14.2012 , 02:05 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by AllisonBerryman View Post
Hey everyone, just to be clear on what was said during the presentation - Terror from Beyond, a new Operation, is on its way next month, and we have more content updates coming after it, including the new Warzone and Space Combat Missions. We have lots of exciting new content coming!
How long are we going to be waiting for the warzone? Is it going to be a couple of weeks after or is it just gonna be like ranked warzones and we will have to wait 2+ months for it?

Sounds to me in order to go ahead with your promise of content every 6 weeks your just splitting it up in order to fufill that idea.
Eathos - Commando | Norzrik - Guardian
Kezron - Scoundrel | Ashinelle - Shadow

TheGreatFrosty
08.14.2012 , 02:06 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Andryah View Post
You are trying real hard to turn this into a negative. Why?

In actuality, this shows they plan a stream of content releases. Which is consistent with their most recent commnications to the community about more regular content releases moving forward.

Some people will never be happy with a new launch of an MMO unless it includes +7 years of content releases at launch.
Trying to provide accurate details, of which the above posts proves I was right, isn't trying to turn it into a negative.

I'm simply pointing to the idiocy of amateur press gaming websites who cannot even convey the details provided accurately.

TheGreatFrosty
08.14.2012 , 02:08 PM | #13
Hey everyone, just to be clear on what was said during the presentation - Terror from Beyond, a new Operation, is on its way next month, and we have more content updates coming after it, including the new Warzone and Space Combat Missions. We have lots of exciting new content coming!
Can I ask? What of 1.4? Is that attached to the raid or?

And by that I mean, the class balances, the bug fixes, moderations to crew skills?

Everything that has been part of content releases before, and much of which is still very much needed (class balance particularly).

TUXs
08.14.2012 , 02:08 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Mossesman View Post
How long are we going to be waiting for the warzone? Is it going to be a couple of weeks after or is it just gonna be like ranked warzones and we will have to wait 2+ months for it?

Sounds to me in order to go ahead with your promise of content every 6 weeks your just splitting it up in order to fufill that idea.
Agreed. Splitting it up and spacing it out just to give the illusion of 'more frequent' updates, isn't exactly a winning strategy.
All warfare is based on deception. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected. If his forces are united, separate them. If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near. A leader leads by example not by force.

Andryah
08.14.2012 , 02:08 PM | #15

You know they don't preannounce firm dates on stuff like this. NO MMO DOES.

She just gave you a release sequence, giving the month for the first content in the sequence. They will give more info closer to release. Wait for it. Wait for it.
Forum disputatio ------> est completum ineptias.

Andryah
08.14.2012 , 02:10 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
Agreed. Splitting it up and spacing it out just to give the illusion of 'more frequent' updates, isn't exactly a winning strategy.
When they batch it into larger patches, you complain because it takes longer to do.

When they do more periodic smaller patches of new content, you complain because it's not enough content (even though you have not seen it yet).

What exactly will you not complain about?
Forum disputatio ------> est completum ineptias.

Jayshames
08.14.2012 , 02:10 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by spacerobot View Post
Good deal. I'm excited for the warzone.
I hope to god it's team deathmatch, atleast then there'll be a match that 50% of PvP'ers play properly..

Coldin
08.14.2012 , 02:10 PM | #18
Any word about the level cap raise, and the new questing area?

AllisonBerryman
08.14.2012 , 02:13 PM | #19 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
We don't have a date at this time, but it is our plan to bring players content more frequently going forward.

Quote:
Can I ask? What of 1.4? Is that attached to the raid or?

And by that I mean, the class balances, the bug fixes, moderations to crew skills?
We will definitely still be releasing bug fixes, balance tweaks, and other similar changes as part of our updates. You'll want to keep an eye on our blog for more info, as we will continue to make updates to it explaining things like class balance changes, just like we have in the past.

Elear
08.14.2012 , 02:17 PM | #20
Terror from Beyond, a new Operation, is on its way next month
In that case, did Explosive Conflict Nightmare Mode got scrapped?