Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Grand Acquisitions Race

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

CourtneyWoods
08.14.2012 , 10:36 AM | #1 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
For a short time only, The Chevin Conglomerate is offering great riches to anyone who brings them rare and unique items. Scattered across all parts of the galaxy, these items must be retrieved before the Chevin return to their home in the furthest reaches of the Outer Rim! Be cautious as some within both the Republic and Imperial governments wonder if there is something more sinister driving the Chevin and their quest to acquire these goods…

Watch Now
Courtney Woods | Lead Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Jinxblog
08.14.2012 , 10:43 AM | #2
Pretty fun so far! I'm just wondering when the last 3 items will "open up".
No flames are necessary, you are already roasting in the fires of your own stupidity.

Revan-the-knight
08.14.2012 , 10:47 AM | #3
A Suggestion Bioware, i dont know if you plan to do it or not, but some more Rewards in the Event Vendors Shop would be VERY accepted right now, most people are dissapointed by the contents of the shop, maybe more weapons that covers everyones needs? Wookiee melee weapons perhaps? and maybe a faster mount? these are just suggestions
Chose a Marauder, Not because they are OP, i chose it because its the closest thing to Revan as you can get, Revanites Unite!

The Vaner Legacy

Drudenfusz
08.14.2012 , 10:50 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinxblog View Post
Pretty fun so far! I'm just wondering when the last 3 items will "open up".
I hope pretty soon, it's annoying for my alts to have that many quests in my quest log just waiting without anything I can do about it.
My Old Republic Warring is Magic
Gwenya - The Drudenfusz Legacy, Jedi Shadow on Jar'Kai Sword
When you play the game of PvP, you win or you die.
English version <- SWTOR Wiki -> German version

Kazaganthis
08.14.2012 , 10:50 AM | #5
Yea there are quite a few people last night/this morning upset when they realized the weapons are for Agents and Vanguards... It does feel like alot of classes are excluded from the event rewards. Hopefully more rewards come out.

Edit: I guess I should say Im loving the event and Ive done it already on 4 charaters. 3 Repub and 1 Imp but they are all Jedi/Sith and one GS. Not a single one can use the weapons. Armor for Troopers wouldnt help... Also Im dying to finish this up. I was hoping the last 3 would unlock with the reset but no luck.

Revan-the-knight
08.14.2012 , 10:52 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Kazaganthis View Post
Yea there are quite a few people last night/this morning upset when they realized the weapons are for Agents and Vanguards... It does feel like alot of classes are excluded from the event rewards. Hopefully more rewards come out.
Maybe they should add something like "Ancient Sith Troopers armor" for all the nostalgic Kotor fans, and "Ancient Republic Troopers Armor" for the Republic side, so both factions get their fair share of Kotor Nostalgia
Chose a Marauder, Not because they are OP, i chose it because its the closest thing to Revan as you can get, Revanites Unite!

The Vaner Legacy

Akilus
08.14.2012 , 10:57 AM | #7
Wait, did this event start yet?

Jhugo
08.14.2012 , 10:58 AM | #8
So when are we opening the last 3 quests?

Iwipe
08.14.2012 , 10:59 AM | #9
Awesome event!

Detailed walkthrough here for those having a bit of trouble :http://dulfy.net/2012/08/13/swtor-li...race-coverage/

iprovoast
08.14.2012 , 11:19 AM | #10
Enjoying myself so far, nice to have something new to do, but I would have to second adding new weapons, something that other classes could use would be nice.