Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

3+ more months of Denova?

Ruskaeth
08.12.2012 , 03:43 AM | #81
Quote: Originally Posted by Fossman View Post
Heard a rumor NiM denova will be released towards the end of the month. Better than nothing I guess
Yay, there better be a lot of new trash and no new boss at all!

Orarr
08.12.2012 , 07:44 AM | #82
Hey maybe they should release Bug Free Denova first and do something about the lag inside the instance?

Icebergy
08.12.2012 , 10:09 PM | #83
Quote: Originally Posted by Fossman View Post
Heard a rumor NiM denova will be released towards the end of the month. Better than nothing I guess
Hopefully that is true.
Mikal'B, Battlemaster and Fleet Commodore of the Republic.
<Contraband Inc> 10/10 NiM, 4/4 NiM, NMP, 7/12 NiM, HM GF, 4/5 NiM, 2/10 HM
Jedi Covenant

AshlaBoga
08.13.2012 , 01:47 AM | #84
The rumour I heard is that NiM Denova will be on the PTS sometime in August. I've not read that it will actually be in game at any point prior to patch 1.4.

Was there some interview I missed
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

axmarcusxa
08.14.2012 , 09:05 AM | #85
No mention of NiM Denova at the Gamescom EA press conference, but they said Terror From Beyond is "coming next month".

The-Vortex
08.14.2012 , 10:28 AM | #86
Quote: Originally Posted by axmarcusxa View Post
No mention of NiM Denova at the Gamescom EA press conference, but they said Terror From Beyond is "coming next month".
I saw that and I'm not too hopeful. It seems like its going to stick with two difficulties and if its the same number of bosses as the current operations, I can see the same thing happening again two or three months down the line. I'm also concerned that it won't be tested properly due to it releasing next month. 3 - 4 weeks hardly seems like enough time to fully test a brand new operation. There's a reason Blizzard has their raids up for so long on the PTS and I just hope Bioware don't rush it out, we really don't need another pre 1.2 Eternity Vault right now.

Its also a little sad that they didn't mention a feature that's approximately 3 months late. Their definition of "soon after 1.2" must be a lot different than what we thought.
End of Days - Republic - The Progenitor
Varias - 50 Gunslinger
Saris - 50 Jedi Guardian