Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Please vote to stop warzone hacking/cheating!! ;)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Please vote to stop warzone hacking/cheating!! ;)

Kegparty
08.14.2012 , 08:01 AM | #111
I will say the numbers are a lot less. It appears to be 2 guilds on our server playing around with the percents during a fight.

Legolose
08.14.2012 , 08:04 AM | #112
Quote: Originally Posted by Scepter View Post
Yeah no joke itw really bad in that one
Vos'feratu | 55 | Sorcerer Vittoneli | 55 | Gunslinger
Vos'barake | 55| Guardian Vos'mauul | 55 | Sentinel
Server | The Shadowlands |

Kegparty
08.14.2012 , 09:07 AM | #113
Quote: Originally Posted by HelinCarnate View Post
I found adds on the web that say their product will make your junk bigger too. Does that mean they are telling the truth?
how can you not believe hacks exist... 2 min in youtube to watch a video or be in a guild larger then 50 people and you will see someone do it first hand. Its lame but hey I hear in WOW people ran up walls and through walls at the start of the game.

Just put a lockout on pvp for a few days to calm the kids down.

Zarrot
08.14.2012 , 09:19 AM | #114
There needs to be more done to crack down on the hackers even if the instances of hacking are rare just because even one hacker ruins the balance and creates an environment where every one is assumed to be hacking. A couple of things I have seen recently that may be hacks or just bugs being exploited...

1) Stealthers planting, capping, or picking up the Huttball while stealthed.
2) Someone planting in Voidstar from the other side of the door.
3) There are definitely a few moderate speed hackers but when a second or two makes a difference that's a lot.

...overall it's not a plague but it really needs to be tightened up.

Kegparty
08.14.2012 , 09:30 AM | #115
Quote: Originally Posted by Zarrot View Post
There needs to be more done to crack down on the hackers even if the instances of hacking are rare just because even one hacker ruins the balance and creates an environment where every one is assumed to be hacking. A couple of things I have seen recently that may be hacks or just bugs being exploited...

1) Stealthers planting, capping, or picking up the Huttball while stealthed.
2) Someone planting in Voidstar from the other side of the door.
3) There are definitely a few moderate speed hackers but when a second or two makes a difference that's a lot.

...overall it's not a plague but it really needs to be tightened up.

Completely agree.

Another thing I've noticed is that actually may be a bug is the resolve system:

No resolve but no CC
Full resolve but getting CCed (sorc CC)

This may be a bug but I know a few resolve hacks exist first hand.

Pistols
08.14.2012 , 10:57 AM | #116
Quote: Originally Posted by Kegparty View Post
I know a few resolve hacks exist first hand.
Lol oh really...

islander
08.14.2012 , 11:46 AM | #117
Quote: Originally Posted by Kegparty View Post
Completely agree.

Another thing I've noticed is that actually may be a bug is the resolve system:

No resolve but no CC
Full resolve but getting CCed (sorc CC)

This may be a bug but I know a few resolve hacks exist first hand.
reported
Gėllies Erimosi, Imperial Deadeye
<Hex> Prophecy of the Five

Hogild
08.14.2012 , 01:24 PM | #118
Quote: Originally Posted by NoaFlux View Post
Wow thanks for sharing!!!

Victory!!!
Well he has yet to elabortate on this. When discussing on a board of this size you cant live by the rule "everything on internet is the truth" as you normally would.

criminalheretic
08.14.2012 , 01:46 PM | #119
The problem with hacks in this game, is that it is so hard to tell if it is actually a hack, or a problem with the engine, or lag, or whatever.

I see a bunch of people flying around, I assume it's Predation/Transcendence. I see someone teleport, I assume it's server lag.

Flip side, I have seen things that made no sense whatsoever. I have seen Sent/Maras pop UR with full health, and stay at full health. Could be their health is just not displaying correctly.

I have been killed by a single opponent, where the defeat message says "defated by whomever with overhead slash 2128 damage" when I have like 9k health left. Could be they burned me down so fast the display couldnt even keep up, but in fully augd WH, that should never happen against a single opponent.

And the most frustrating, not being able to target/hit someone. This has happened to me like 6 times, where either you cant target someone after smashing the tab key through the keyboard, and then trying to click on them with the mouse. OR, you HAVE someone targeted but every time you go to hit them, it just does that little stutter step thing like when you have a server disco. There has been at least 3x where I couldn't interrupt a cap, because I just couldn't hit someone capping, despite having them targeted and standing right next to them. No idea what could cause that, unless server lag had me out of position, but then I "should" get an out of range message.

Hacks? Probably not. But I report them anyway, just so BW will take a look at the mechanics/logs.
What we don't understand, we can make mean anything.
Hyperspace Cannon -> Drooga's -> The Harbinger

Meihateyou
02.02.2013 , 10:06 PM | #120
I find it funny its the same people I keep reporting for cheats and hacks, yet I never ever get that nor do I get the silly dps some of these peiople can put out in lesser gear and no reslove bar ,

lets face it hacks and cheats are in wz I hate it and have been thinking of not bothering with the game nor anything else within the game. I dont see bioware doing anything about it other then a post saying we are looking in to it BULL****. for the past week the same people are doing the same things now you got whole pvp guild cheating in wz enough is enough ffs I pay good money to be a sub and I bet most of these cheaters and hackers aint which is damn sad I pay to play only to have some ******head user a cheat to pawn me in a wz they need to ban people for life for usen hacks cheats

I find it funny and very lame people need to use cheats if you need to use a cheat then you shouldnt be playing the game

Ive really had it with all the BS and cheating going on in wz

and Im sure I will get bashed for this post and too the bashing ones eat me and stop usen hacks , ohh then maybe you wont be so fu**** elite

Lame very lame