Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Event Bounty Hunter (Utensils) Bugged :(

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Event Bounty Hunter (Utensils) Bugged :(
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

markyboy
08.14.2012 , 08:35 AM | #1
Started off the quest and followed him to 1st point of interest, and got no Cutscene.......Couldn't reset it, and kept trying to no avail........Abandoned quest and can't retake it

Have submitted ticket but no response so far

Hoping this can be reset or thats my Event totally screwed

MidnyteTragedy
08.14.2012 , 08:42 AM | #2
Hope they get that fixed for you.

My issue with this quest is the platforming at the end. I spent over 30 minutes trying to get to the top of the 2nd crate and just couldn't do it.

Going to keep trying, but BW needs to understand, not everyone can do this platforming/jumping stuff. I get it for datacrons, but this goes beyond fun/challenging to simply being overly frustrating.
Member of Arch Presidium on The Ebon Hawk
Mídnyte - lvl 55 Sith Assassin / Ta-Khara - lvl 50 Mercenary
Felyn'dril - lvl 49 Jedi Sentinel / Majidah - lvl 45 Marauder

EnufThree
08.14.2012 , 08:49 AM | #3
Had no issue with it. And no one else seemed to have issues on my server.
I suppose getting a lyrium tattoo of breasts on my chest would make things better...

http://ricochetmatt.deviantart.com/

Lazzer
08.14.2012 , 09:02 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by MidnyteTragedy View Post
but BW needs to understand, not everyone can do this platforming/jumping stuff. I get it for datacrons, but this goes beyond fun/challenging to simply being overly frustrating.
I'm actually pleased that it is hard, I'll be glad to see items in the game that people have acquired and others have tried and failed to acquire.

andsweet
08.14.2012 , 09:06 AM | #5
i'm having a similar issue, the second point of interest was not clickable and nothing showed up when i went to it. I attempted to reset but when that wasn't an option and abandoned the quest and it cannot be picked back up, hoping there is a workaround without resetting the entire event quest and losing all the items i did collect.

DiomedSolo
08.14.2012 , 09:35 AM | #6
Just had this happen to me. Reset the quest, DO NOT DROP IT and you can reclick the crate to start it over. You retain all of your previously collected items resetting.

MidnyteTragedy
08.14.2012 , 09:43 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Lazzer View Post
I'm actually pleased that it is hard, I'll be glad to see items in the game that people have acquired and others have tried and failed to acquire.
World events should be fun, not tedious.

And I don't mind challenging, but sometimes things are simply impossible for some. That's not cool IMO.
Not to mention, asking for peeps to group up to give a hand was totally ignored.

Also, me being only lvl 27 while 50s were triggering the BH and his grenade attack was hitting me, on the other side of the container, to where I almost died a few times.

Quite irksome to say the least.
Member of Arch Presidium on The Ebon Hawk
Mídnyte - lvl 55 Sith Assassin / Ta-Khara - lvl 50 Mercenary
Felyn'dril - lvl 49 Jedi Sentinel / Majidah - lvl 45 Marauder

markyboy
08.14.2012 , 01:45 PM | #8
Still not heard anything from support gonna be so annoyed if I can't get this sorted

Kapro
08.14.2012 , 02:17 PM | #9
The quest worked until the end where I kill the BH. I can not select the point of interest. Abandoned the quest and can not retake it. Submitted a ticket.

JediRelentless
08.14.2012 , 03:36 PM | #10
The same problem here. Submitted a ticket also. Yeah I should have reset instead of abandoning.
I noticed in a walkthrough for this mission after the first cut scene it says to jump over the ledge. Is that required? I went down the ramp. Could that be the reason I could not trigger a second cut scene?