Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Why are the event activated

Hexxas
08.14.2012 , 06:52 AM | #1
why are the event activated when we are not allowed to complete the droides quest

this is typical bioware / EA games , lunching something that does not work

Once again i SAY "test the damm thing before release it "

this not first time this **** has happent and its pissing me off
that you havent learn anything at all

Karasuko
08.14.2012 , 06:54 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Hexxas View Post
why are the event activated when we are not allowed to complete the droides quest

this is typical bioware / EA games , lunching something that does not work

Once again i SAY "test the damm thing before release it "

this not first time this **** has happent and its pissing me off
that you havent learn anything at all
They're artificially extending the life of this event. Its to stop people burning through it in one night (and you know people will).
What happens after people get it done in one night? they spend the next 6 complaining about new content.

PaintSticks
08.14.2012 , 06:54 AM | #3
Mmmm how do you know its not working? What if you need to wait 24 hours from the time you picked up the quest to complete it? I suspect its on a timer.

_Corew
08.14.2012 , 06:55 AM | #4
It's probably gated like the last event

Lithy
08.14.2012 , 06:55 AM | #5
There were daily gated ones in the previous event. same deal here, I'm sure.
The Hartshotte Legacy
Lithíum, Sniper
Tallianna, Gunslinger
Shadowed

liammozz
08.14.2012 , 06:58 AM | #6
look at it this way if those three quests was not there, you would be aimlessly looking round the planets looking for items that are not there

then you would be on here QQ'ing that they never put the items in and you spent how ever long looking for them

so ether way BW lose out

by the looks of it the will roll them out over the next fre days like they did with the last event so stop wining like a baby and get on with it

Hexxas
08.14.2012 , 07:15 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by PaintSticks View Post
Mmmm how do you know its not working? What if you need to wait 24 hours from the time you picked up the quest to complete it? I suspect its on a timer.
becouse i have 3 quest that says i have to get back to them later , and i started on thouse yester day.
and the game buggs all the time , the travel ablity shows as ready when its not , so im pretty sure it was not tested before the released it or thouse bugs i and others run into would have been fixed , and so what if you finish it on 1 day , its your loose , not the dev team.

i can tell you this , i got in on the rakghoul event late and it was on daily quest , and i didnt complete the event becouse of it , i think they have to let people quest when they can , and not on the game dev timers. after all its the gamers that pays for their wages. wiht out player there is no gaming company , with out game company , the dev. team wouldnt have a job.

Hexxas
08.14.2012 , 07:25 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by liammozz View Post
look at it this way if those three quests was not there, you would be aimlessly looking round the planets looking for items that are not there

then you would be on here QQ'ing that they never put the items in and you spent how ever long looking for them

so ether way BW lose out

by the looks of it the will roll them out over the next fre days like they did with the last event so stop wining like a baby and get on with it
no i wouldnt , i been hunting datacons , with out QQ as you nicely put it , point is the dev team shouldnt put timers on quest in events , my reason for that it above this post

Kaludy
08.14.2012 , 07:27 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Karasuko View Post
They're artificially extending the life of this event. Its to stop people burning through it in one night (and you know people will).
What happens after people get it done in one night? they spend the next 6 complaining about new content.
This.

people will cry either way though...

"waahhhh i can't complete the event immediately right now"
"wahhhhh i finished my event faster than anyone and now i still have nothing to do in this game."

bioware should release a cosmetic item......a comically large pacifier and a box of tissues for characters.

Garrix
08.14.2012 , 07:33 AM | #10
This is stupid. I'm at a Droid Storage Crate on DK along with about 4 or 5 others wondering why when there isa Droid Mechanic working on it and when we click on it we get the following message.

BD-11 is bing reprogrammed. Check back later when he is ready

LATER? *** IS THAT!? Is it 5 minutes? 10 minutes? a half hour? 8pm tonight? tomorrow? this friday? Come on Bioware, use your brains here! With no information (ubber vague is the same as none) and no direction, why should we even participage. Am I supposed to stop waht I'm doing on my lvl 50 dailies to fly out to DK multiple times a day to find out of Mr. Droid Mechanic is done doing his repairs?

Rhakgoul was a great event, this one however is grabage!