Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

As a Starwars fanatic, Want we want in Ops/Raids!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
As a Starwars fanatic, Want we want in Ops/Raids!

OrphenRyder
08.13.2012 , 11:07 AM | #11
Their is so much the can do with the lore, they own the liscense and this starwars time period is probably the best. Just do a wiki search on old republic artifacts and they can start building ops/fps on those artifacts. Simple.... make these RARE, and cosmetically appealing. I completely understand whats going on and frankly im tired of participating in this conflict / war that is going on, keep building on that, but give a little side thing we can escape too with the ops running.

WhiskeyGin
08.13.2012 , 01:24 PM | #12
Wait, so this whole thread comes down to "QQ, I want more Star Wars lore in my game!"?

No matter how much you want something to happen, EA is going to run a focus group on what the consumer wants out of this game, yoke developers into designing it, and then force-feed it to us (regardless of what the community may be actually wanting). If you think that they'll make this game even more about the lore that people won't recognize beyond the movies...
Try not. Do, or do not. There is no try.
Whiskey of The Shadowlands' Redrum

KostonxEld
08.14.2012 , 03:05 AM | #13
For the love of the force yes! I want to fight epic battles against nasty force users, ancient sith magic users, force ghosts, maybe some rogue Jedi baddies? NO more large robot bosses for awhile PLEASE! Those are not unique! What about a raid where we have to fight thru a gladiatorial arenas warriors? Could be all different, creatures, wookies, beast masters, force users.
How about one set on kashyyyk on the bottom of the darkest forest?
What about one where we had to help either empire or republic side in a massive battle? Could have an intro needing to be done in our ships and something better than battle of ilum instance needing more than 4 ppl. So many options in a galaxy far far away!
Better unique gear drops also. More palette colors and NO more huge shoulder pads!!! No one wore that lame stuff in any of the movies! No hats with wings either!
Bring it on Sith, the Jedi shall prevail!