Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

lag/freezing/DC's

Chairbornrangerx
08.13.2012 , 07:03 PM | #1
Can we please be given some free days on our subs... the game is essentially unplayable right now with all of the lag we are experiencing on canderous ordo.

its ridiculous, people stuck at loading screens going into ranked WZ's, stuck leaving WZ's.

I'm personally stuck in an object in the middle of my ship and cannot move, not even a /stuck will work.

So fed up with the server performance right now....
-Trilithm-
50 Sage

malific
08.13.2012 , 07:04 PM | #2
disconnected 4x after freezing..super lag..game unplayable

MobiusStripper
08.13.2012 , 07:14 PM | #3
Just completed Part 1 on my mando. Yay! right? Went to set Legacy name... nothing happened. Used Fleet Pass... nothing happened. Can't even log out and dread force closing because I don't want to mess anything up. Canderous Ordo is totally fubar right now. If my very first Legacy bit gets hosed because of this, I'm out.

Ssfbistimg
08.13.2012 , 07:16 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Chairbornrangerx View Post
Can we please be given some free days on our subs... the game is essentially unplayable right now with all of the lag we are experiencing on canderous ordo.

its ridiculous, people stuck at loading screens going into ranked WZ's, stuck leaving WZ's.

I'm personally stuck in an object in the middle of my ship and cannot move, not even a /stuck will work.

So fed up with the server performance right now....
i dont want free days. i want servers that actually fu--ing work. It is beyond stupid how I can never exit a warzone after its done without logging out of game. How game just freezes after accepting a warzone queue. Trying to go to Belsavis and spend 15 minutes on loading screen before I have to manually shut game down. I mean I want to continue playing game but with Gw2 coming out and Tera adding warzones I dont see any reason on staying if they cant atleast have a stable server

darkstarman
08.13.2012 , 07:20 PM | #5
I think you guys should rethink the maintenance for tomorrow morning and at least do a server restart. A better idea would be to do the restart now since the server seems to be crashing. This really is getting old.