Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

+10 Datacron COMPLETELY FAILED FOR ME - ACCESS DENIED!!! (screenie inside)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
+10 Datacron COMPLETELY FAILED FOR ME - ACCESS DENIED!!! (screenie inside)

Sendai_S
02.04.2012 , 11:56 PM | #1
SCREENSHOT

Ok, so I spent 4.5 hours on Sendai on the Jekk'Jekk Tarr with some folks from Xcorps in an Ops group trying to get the +10 Datacron on the fleet.

Went down the hall and they were all in the cutscene mode and getting their +10 added on. So click the door.

"ACCESS DENIED"

I'm level 50. I had only 12 missions in my mission log. Before you go thinking I got it and clicked again to get this message - I will debunk that now - I did not. My hitpoints are high because I have all my endurance based gear on and I'm a Shadow Tank. Also, I did not see the cutscene. (Which I still have not seen cause any video that start to show it on youtube or anything I skip for the purity of seeing it myself in the game.)

The only reason I can come up with for not getting it is that I already had ALL of the other planetary based Datacrons and maybe that somehow bugs you from getting the +10.

Other than that...

Give me my damn +10 Datacron!

Bioware fix this now. My toon is CAMPED at the door and waiting for affirmative action. Fix this so I can get my +10 and move on playing the game.

I've seen other people have this problem. But it seems to get swept under the rug by your in game CS. They close my tickets, and don't do a damn thing. Yet here it is. Proof. Check the picture.
---
Griefing doesn't make you cool. It doesn't make you better player. All it does is tell the rest of the world that you are not someone worth knowing.

Note
02.05.2012 , 01:20 AM | #2
Did you get the Red Crystal from Corellia? If not thats your problem and not a bug in the game.

This tells you what you need http://www.republictrooper.com/repub...ron-locations/

Sendai_S
02.05.2012 , 02:04 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Note View Post
Did you get the Red Crystal from Corellia? If not thats your problem and not a bug in the game.

This tells you what you need http://www.republictrooper.com/repub...ron-locations/
I have the red crystal and I have the MGGS.
---
Griefing doesn't make you cool. It doesn't make you better player. All it does is tell the rest of the world that you are not someone worth knowing.

Sendai_S
02.05.2012 , 03:42 PM | #4
Close the thread. I had a bugged blue crystal. Case solved.
---

bigsexee
08.13.2012 , 04:18 PM | #5
I am having this same problem right now, but everyone else did not have the crystal and they got it so ***...I was pulled up by a sage
Bigsexee BÍast-60 BH/Pyro Light----FÍrocius BÍast-60 TR/Comm Light
Wutta BÍast-60 SI/Corr Light----Skulking BÍast-60 JC/Shadow Dark
PÍsky BÍast-60 IA/Conc Dark----TÍnacious BÍast-60 SM/Guns Dark
Grisly BÍast-60 SW/Immortal Dark--- Ršbid BÍast-60 JK/Sentinel Light

Biskey
04.24.2013 , 11:58 AM | #6
I too have failed at achieving this datacron, However, what failed for me was that once i finally got to the door i "spacebar skipped" the cinematic, to quickly help the others up when it gliched and didn't give me anything. In fact it took my red and blue crystal and now i cant get them back sooo, any help out there?

starstranger
08.05.2013 , 04:19 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Biskey View Post
I too have failed at achieving this datacron, However, what failed for me was that once i finally got to the door i "spacebar skipped" the cinematic, to quickly help the others up when it gliched and didn't give me anything. In fact it took my red and blue crystal and now i cant get them back sooo, any help out there?
hi this just happened to my group member. Have you had the issue resolved?
Attention:SLAY ALL GUNGANSthat is all.
⟪⟪⟪⟪⟪⟪⟪||████████████████████████████)

Darkkitten
08.14.2013 , 01:15 PM | #8
I have 2 toons that both get Access Denied, yet one of them has gotten it before; cant remember which. Both toons in the codex says 66/69. I have checked with Ask Mr. Robot and match all of his lists. Cant figure out what I am missing. I have returned to both Makeb datacrons. I have a third toon listing 67/69. Any1 have any ideas whats up besides the logging system broken and Devs refuse to fix things so we all know what we do have and don't have?
Orange Twi'Lek Sorcerer