Nothing until november?

Icestar

It's all speculation, but as they arent telling us any thing, that's all the community can do. Also, I had found an old post about the Secret Space Content that was mentioned when the game first launched, I bumped the post. I bumped it and called BioWare out, asking where this content is. Asking for any information instead of "It's coming Soon™." I'm not sure if anyone else replied, as the thread was deleted by the time I woke up.

The fact that they keep promising that everything is coming Soon™, but delete threads that directly question this, points more towards they are actually focusing on the F2P Cash Shop. Ofcourse admitting this out in the open, would cause a huge outrage and backlash, so the thread is deleted...

It went from "very near future" during the San Diego ComicCon to "no timetable" once the F2P announcement came. HK wont be out for a while.

This as well. If you look back at some of the post, or maybe it was a Q&A, or an interview with someone else, it was said that they have gone from "near future" to unknown and might come out with the F2P model addition. This also lead people to speculate that HK-51 might be in the cash shop.

Edited by Katsuragisama

It went from "very near future" during the San Diego ComicCon to "no timetable" once the F2P announcement came. HK wont be out for a while.

Last thing I can see is the promise of near future, I would like to see a source that claims it would release in or after November

I don't know for certain it would release before F2P, but considering hints of it is already being dropped long before we have anything really solid about the F2P leads me to believe it will arrive before

Last thing I can see is the promise of near future, I would like to see a source that claims it would release in or after November

I don't know for certain it would release before F2P, but considering hints of it is already being dropped long before we have anything really solid about the F2P leads me to believe it will arrive before

The last developer statement was that they were unsure about HK-51. They said it may come before or after F2P. They said they are unsure if it will be in the cash shop or free. If you learn PR spin... its ready now, they are just undecided if they are going to charge for it or if they are giving it out for free. They are probably letting their market team do research, to determine how many subs they will lose if they charge for it.

This is why I have cancelled now after being with the game since launch. Content promised at E3 which was suppose to come out this year has been brushed under the rug. HK-51 which was very near future has now turned into 'I don't know'.

All we are getting from the Community Manager is PR Spin. No real solid information. I don't trust their promise of new content every 3 weeks.

I also don't trust they won't wait until November to launch any true new content.

They are doing the exact something that DCUO did. Promised content, then silence. Then f2p announcement. Then nothing until f2p launch. They will probably go down the same path DCUO did and just release rehashed content.

We are supposed to get an event this month and possibly more , also the second phase of transfers should occur any moment now.

Cheers,

BadOrb.

I hope you are not trying to say a second phase of transfers should be considered content :eek::eek:

But yes its going to be an event this month,and thinking more about it they may make it the end of the month so that it rolls into Sept. Then they can say you got an event this month (in Sept.) and then can take Oct. off from any content and then release the all mighty saving F2P in Nov.

We are supposed to get an event this month and possibly more , also the second phase of transfers should occur any moment now.

Cheers,

BadOrb.

Event, that would atleast give us something new to do. Bioware, feel free to launch it any time soon!

Transfer does not count as new content

I had plans to take a six month subscription but not I am not sure that I even will continue for a month. This silence about new content and the plans for the future (telling how much cartel coins we get during a silent period does not count) makes even me unsure if I want do continue subscription.

Most likely the community manager(s) dont even know what is going on, if they did they would have told the community.

Feel free to post any thoughts or news :csw_destroyer:

If 1.4 doesnt hit the test server in a week or two im probably going to call it quits.

To me F2P is just a way to sucker more people into playing your game for a little while longer without actualy making your game better. and unless i start seeing some of this content that was promised in august im just going to assume they are taking that route, Rift's new expansion is looking better and better every day, and the memory of devs that talk to the community about real and important game issues and a company that doesnt treat their cutomers like crap is starting to come back to me.

More content will certainly be available in the game before November. You may have already seen the teaser for the upcoming event, but if not, here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUsLhGnYV-U. We'll have more news for you about upcoming content, so stay tuned!

Yep, I watched the event movie it seems like a fun event :csw_jabbapet:

I guess we will "stay tuned" then :rak_03:

More content will certainly be available in the game before November. You may have already seen the teaser for the upcoming event, but if not, here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUsLhGnYV-U. We'll have more news for you about upcoming content, so stay tuned!

Please do tell us about new STORY content, when you do. Ops, Warzones and Flashpoints don't interest some of us nearly as much.

see this is a problem what you consider 'new content' and what gamers consider 'new content' are entirely different things here. A new event might pass as new content to a majority of the casual players, but for the hardcore guilds who are dying for progression raids etc it just doesn't fall into that category of new content. When will you have new content for the hardcore? We are dying here trying to hang on for some really new and challenging content. And please don't mention Nightmare EC as new content...thats just the same old 4 raid bosses with a couple of new mechanics...I want to see something actually new to raid. I'm watching my guildies subs running out now and they are saying they aren't going to renew unless they get some new raiding content here. When are you guys going to do something that appeals to your hardcore gaming players?

lol i love the moderators.

A whole bunch of posts related to "when can we expect more BLAH" were dismissed from this thread.

So; again, Do we expect more than just an event before November?

Is there any way to get some sort of Guess as to when we could expect

New Operations? (Pre or Post Nov1?)

New Flashpoint? (Pre or Post Nov1?)

New Class Quests? (Pre or Post Nov1?)

Also

Why do you remove posts asking simple questions?

Edited by KimbeFett

see this is a problem what you consider 'new content' and what gamers consider 'new content' are entirely different things here. A new event might pass as new content to a majority of the casual players, but for the hardcore guilds who are dying for progression raids etc it just doesn't fall into that category of new content. When will you have new content for the hardcore? We are dying here trying to hang on for some really new and challenging content. And please don't mention Nightmare EC as new content...thats just the same old 4 raid bosses with a couple of new mechanics...I want to see something actually new to raid. I'm watching my guildies subs running out now and they are saying they aren't going to renew unless they get some new raiding content here. When are you guys going to do something that appeals to your hardcore gaming players?

And the progression raids do not fall into the category of "new content" for players who do not do them.

Content is different for everyone, just because the content added isn't what you want doesn't mean it isn't content.

They should make an Operation just for the hard core players that takes at least 8 to 12 months to complete and it would be a really brutal and unforgiving place when it comes to difficulty. This should shut all the hard core players up for a while that burn content in 1-2 weeks. Don't like it? well.. find a new game then :rak_03:

..or maybe they should just drop the whole raid/gear progression thing because it is something that has been done to death in MMO's and people just burn content way too fast anyways. Let's come up with something new?

Edited by Skorz