Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

WZ with 7 mara and 1 jugger

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
WZ with 7 mara and 1 jugger

Xerain
08.13.2012 , 07:12 AM | #11
So I went against a group of 8 sorcs onces... What does this say about sorcs?

mrekxxx
08.13.2012 , 07:15 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Blasphemerr View Post
I'd rather face 8 warriors than bountyhunters any day.
this ...

DCVAN
08.13.2012 , 07:29 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Slurmez View Post
it happens, seen plenty of full trooper teams and back in the day sorcerers, same old
And guess what two classes got nerfed (besides operatives lol), sages and commandos. I'm not saying marauders need nerfed, but I do think that the sage and commando nerfs were kind of premature. People didn't really understand the game or each class yet. The nerf to sage and commando dps wasn't huge, but most of the community now feels that these two classes are worthless.

Exilim
08.13.2012 , 07:31 AM | #14
7 assassins and 1 sorc.

"Oh look at that squishy sucker I can get that turret from him easy..... FFFFF UUUUUUUUUU."

True story.
I believe in people bombing
I believe in people warring
I believe diseases coming
I believe that's why I'm running

Slamuel
08.13.2012 , 07:31 AM | #15
Once I had three sentinels on a team including me, but otherwise I am the only one or sometimes there is one other. At least on my server, there are not to many sents/maras, and almost all are juyo, while I am ataru.
Copy this signature if you believe Timothy Zahn should take over the EU.

Ekemeister
08.13.2012 , 09:47 AM | #16
Ran a warzone with guildies and went against a team of 5 healers, 2 tanks, and a marauder. Needless to say, life sucked for that whole match.

Edit: and this was voidstar.
Sith Assassin Helm & Hood? :Not included with purchase of SWTOR.

Siorac
08.13.2012 , 10:12 AM | #17
In lowbie, I once played a Huttball with four Commandos and two Scoundrels - and only one of them was a healer.

We actually won. Somehow.

MidichIorian
08.13.2012 , 10:21 AM | #18
It's one thing that the 50-bracket is infested by fotmers but 1-49 has really taken a turn for the worse too.

While one can complain about maras and PT'es I'd say that the biggest problem right now are the ops healers, they are in comparison to the dps burst classes way more OP. It's silly. As a level 11 sorc I had one healing me through a battle against two maras of respectable level. Don't get me started on a ball carrier with a dedicated ops healer.

1-49 used to be fine and fun but now it's no different than at 50.

WaywardOne
08.13.2012 , 10:42 AM | #19
Did they win? I was once on a team with 7 jks (4+ sents, rest guardians) and we lost badly.

Gronkaarr
08.13.2012 , 11:20 AM | #20
be thankful it wasn't a team of stunlocking operatives, or else all of you would have unsubbed