Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What is the name of your character's lightsaber?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Roleplaying
What is the name of your character's lightsaber?

Halinmonk
08.06.2012 , 09:07 PM | #1
My Jedi Consular called her first lightsaber "Dawn" and her second "Aero", my Sith Warrior called her's "False Friend".

DarthSpooky
08.07.2012 , 01:47 PM | #2
On my Sith Warrior... "Sexy"
<South of Heaven>
Ebon Hawk

Tahrl
08.07.2012 , 05:17 PM | #3
Hate to be the boring one, but neither my Jedi Knight nor my Sith Warrior named their Lightsaber. It is a weapon, a tool. Like a really deadly spanner. It's not befitting a name. It may be damaged, discarded, replaced or stolen. Naming it implies an attachment. And that is something neither Jedi nor Sith are big on.
"Weakling! You will never reach your potential if you falter at the slightest obstacle. Beyond that wall lies your destiny. Beyond that wall lies the full power of the dark side. If you do not have the strength to reach it, then you do not deserve to become a Sith sorcerer!"

Halinmonk
08.07.2012 , 05:20 PM | #4
Historically, most Knights and warriors in the real world named the weapons they favored to better distinguish them.

Bird_of_Thunder
08.09.2012 , 12:58 AM | #5
My warrior's two lightsabers are Apocalypse and Cataclysm. My BH's blaster is named Counterstrike

(im having a terrible case of writer's block, this is the best I could do)
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

Denki_
08.10.2012 , 02:57 PM | #6
Instead of a Lightsaber, my Sith Inquisitor wields an MD-5 Shock Vibroblade which people affectionately call "The BFV."
Denki
Alpha Empire Sith Sorcerer The Bastion

"What's the matter, afraid of a little lightning?"

AdamLKvist
08.10.2012 , 03:00 PM | #7
My BiS PvP saber is, in game, named "Justice"
The Forgotten Legacy
Ancestry/Mythology
TOFN

Selvec
08.12.2012 , 04:12 PM | #8
Naming a lightsaber sounds like a very sith thing to do. Immortalising a weapon, a tool of violence. Doesn't sound very jedi-ish however.

Scrivner
08.16.2012 , 08:20 PM | #9
Hmmm ... I havent thought about this, though it would be cool if they added a feature to name your weapons in game

NewserCoull
08.18.2012 , 02:58 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Selvec View Post
Naming a lightsaber sounds like a very sith thing to do. Immortalising a weapon, a tool of violence. Doesn't sound very jedi-ish however.
true, my juggernaut's saber is called "The Dominator"
Peace and Justice