Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bugged / Missing Codex for Republic Players

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Bugged / Missing Codex for Republic Players

Andermann
07.18.2012 , 05:29 PM | #101
Quote: Originally Posted by MrDhillon View Post
Wingmaw on Tython is bugged for me and so is Savrip on Ord Mantell. Oh and a Datacron on Courscant, says there are 6 in the Codex but all the guides say there are only five.
There is a datacron entry for using the matrix machine in the jedi temple. there are 5 datacron cubes plus this one which makes 6.

Twolightsabers
07.19.2012 , 05:24 PM | #102
Quote: Originally Posted by Andermann View Post
I have to say, I will have to go back and try to get the ones not on this list now that I've found it. I decided to see if anybody had done this when I went back and found out that they had fixed the codex for Hero of Gorinth Canyon.

I have tried a couple times to fill out my entries and have given up because Bioware has shown no interest in working on one of my favorite aspects to an MMO. It further frustrated me when they added "achievement mounts" that had nothing to do with codex entries nor achievements, but were just quests with rewards that were mounts. Quests that forced me to return to content I hadn't done for months just so I could get the mount when they could have actually looked at my codex entries and seen I'd done the content already. Hugely frustrating.

On a side note, somebody asked if there were codex entries in ops. There are quite a few in your codex logs under Epic Enemies. Also there may be more, but I remember finding a lore object that gave a codex entry in Explosive conflict. It's a clickable mining cart in the operation.
As I previously responded on one of these posts, if you put in tickets and get the helpful CSRs (and yes there are some), they will credit you for several bugged ones. I think I have received something like 34 that way. They just verify that it's a known issue and that you have completed the planet and boom - there you go. Gotten my Sentinel's codex to 639/742. Missing 3 pvp titles and the hm Kephess kill that would put me at 644/742. That leaves 98 that are bugged, removed or I just don't know about. Keep checking the sites though - this community (the codex hunters for lack of a better term) has been extremely useful.

loveburrito
07.25.2012 , 04:28 AM | #103
about Jokull (Voss). I've completed Primary Target before it's fix and didnt recieve the codex. After, i've completed it with my twink and got the codex. But the quest is not available on my main character, i've partied with mate during this quest - and still didnt got it.
so i think, characters, who completed this quest before fix are no longer able to get the Jokull codex.

p.s. if there's other way to get it and im wrong - post pls )

TheIronMonkey
07.27.2012 , 01:17 PM | #104
Quote: Originally Posted by loveburrito View Post
about Jokull (Voss). I've completed Primary Target before it's fix and didnt recieve the codex. After, i've completed it with my twink and got the codex. But the quest is not available on my main character, i've partied with mate during this quest - and still didnt got it.
so i think, characters, who completed this quest before fix are no longer able to get the Jokull codex.

p.s. if there's other way to get it and im wrong - post pls )
This seems like a prime example for customer service to help you. Open a ticket (right in the game) and tell them just that. They can verify that you did finish those quests and give you the entry.
I don't know if this is a Sith thing, but at the beginning of every game conversation my first thought is "You are so dead"...

AshlaBoga
08.10.2012 , 12:19 AM | #105
Is Rakghoul's Bane still an in-game title?

I've beat HM Kaon and HM LI 3 times now and don't have it.
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

randomballoon
08.12.2012 , 01:27 PM | #106
As a jedi knight I have 93/97 Locations but I can't account for 3 of the missing ones. I know The Elysium on Alderaan is broken, but have no idea about the others. I've also checked swtor-spy's location page and checked everything there, but I must have missed something somewhere. Any ideas?

Claymaniac
08.16.2012 , 04:42 PM | #107
Slave Trading on Nar Shaddaa for Republic Players is at 2456, -1552 in Shadow Town. Saw it during the Chevin event. Maybe the event caused it to appear for some reason? Not sure if it will be there only temporarily.
Skeksis: Jedi Sage on Prophecy of the Five. P5 FTW!!!

Lord_Tantalon
08.16.2012 , 05:29 PM | #108
Confirmed, Slave Trading is available. Grab it while you can; it may be a bug...
#The Furious Angels#
Zooey - Follower of FA
Jung Ma Server
Website|The Signal

TheIronMonkey
08.17.2012 , 01:29 PM | #109
Confirm coordinates please, I see no neg numbers on my Y on that area...

Found it. Followed the 2456 X coordinate. I show it at X:2458, Y: 3154, Z: -1552 (Current Loc)

There is a bug : If you open the main map. the player position shows (X,Y) as 2458,-1552, which is actually the Z number. Weird they haven't fixed this yet. If you put the cursor right on your char on the map, cursor shows (X,Y) 2458, 3154)...
I don't know if this is a Sith thing, but at the beginning of every game conversation my first thought is "You are so dead"...

Drudenfusz
08.17.2012 , 01:42 PM | #110
Quote: Originally Posted by TheIronMonkey View Post
Confirm coordinates please, I see no neg numbers on my Y on that area...

Found it. Followed the 2456 X coordinate. I show it at X:2458, Y: 3154, Z: -1552 (Current Loc)

There is a bug : If you open the main map. the player position shows (X,Y) as 2458,-1552, which is actually the Z number. Weird they haven't fixed this yet. If you put the cursor right on your char on the map, cursor shows (X,Y) 2458, 3154)...
I normally just make another step after openning the map, after that it changes the coordinates to show it like it should be. Otherwise I had done the same you did to find it, but I forgot to post here then about the issue.
My Old Republic Warring is Magic
Gwenya - The Drudenfusz Legacy, Jedi Shadow on Jar'Kai Sword
When you play the game of PvP, you win or you die.
English version <- SWTOR Wiki -> German version