Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Next Class to Play

SobyOne
08.10.2012 , 06:13 PM | #1
Hello SWTOR readers, I am looking for another class to play and level. I have 3 level 50s, Assassin, Scoundrel, and Sniper. I am looking for another class that has good story and companions that are interesting. After finishing the Agent's story I do not expect any story to rival it, but I am looking for another class with an interesting story. Also a class that is not the FOTM since i do not find any joy in rolling a class that is a dime a dozen on the starter planets. After all im a used to playing the underdog after rolling a scoundrel right after there big damage nerf in 1.1. I enjoy all rolls and looking forward to reading your comments.
The Knowsnothing Legacy- Port Nowhere>Prophecy of the Five

Reavern
08.10.2012 , 06:17 PM | #2
I can recommend the Sith Warrior and Jedi Knight for their stories!

If you like Bounty Hunters then I say go play the Bounty Hunter as well! I know I liked that one
I'm just a simple man trying to make my way in the universe.

Vespassian
08.10.2012 , 06:29 PM | #3
Play Jedi Knight!! Do it! Action! I've played Gunslinger (Fun class), Mercenary (Fun DPS), and Guardian (UBER FUN), leveling a Marauder (Slashy). Jedi Knight Should have been KoTOR 3 play it! Also play Bounty Hunter.. Touch story on some parts .
We live, we die, and the wheels on the bus go round and round.
Jack Nicholson, the Bucket List

SilentKitty
08.11.2012 , 12:48 AM | #4
I enjoyed my JK very much, and it is a very different story than that of the Smuggler. Bounty Hunter is also very good. Since you have played one Empire force-user it might be fun to try a Republic one to see the difference. Enjoy yourself whichever class you go with

XTREDEN
08.12.2012 , 11:17 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by SobyOne View Post
Hello SWTOR readers, I am looking for another class to play and level. I have 3 level 50s, Assassin, Scoundrel, and Sniper. I am looking for another class that has good story and companions that are interesting. After finishing the Agent's story I do not expect any story to rival it, but I am looking for another class with an interesting story. Also a class that is not the FOTM since i do not find any joy in rolling a class that is a dime a dozen on the starter planets. After all im a used to playing the underdog after rolling a scoundrel right after there big damage nerf in 1.1. I enjoy all rolls and looking forward to reading your comments.
I am thinking guardian or sentinel. Its a pretty good story that ends on a high note, like others said it is mostly KOTOR 3. I am not sure if your assassin is dps specced, so you might have a different play style choice if you roll a tank spec. Also you have two empire toons and 1 republic so you could bring balance to your force.

Newyankalt
08.12.2012 , 11:25 AM | #6
The knight sucks compared to the warrior the warrior has a great story and awesome companions it'd a lot better the knight.