Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sniper Rifle Model Guide

TianaArylle
08.12.2012 , 08:12 AM | #1
Hail, fellow imperial agents!

I made a sniper rifle models guide which shows the various models and their icons for (I think) all the rifles in the game.

The image is large, but that allows you to zoom in to see detail and choose properly. Also, because this game has so many rifles, I couldn't include all the color variations - just the model variations. Some may look like duplicates, but that's just because they have an added scope, etc. To find these search on your database site of choice (I use torhead), browse by weapon type "Blaster rifle" and then look through the icons to find an obtainable model.

So, happy snipin' - for you or a companion!

Hope it helps!

Sniper Rifle Model Guide

BigRedRocket
08.12.2012 , 09:35 AM | #2
there a way to mouse over em and get the name of the rifle? thx for this btw

Rynis
08.12.2012 , 10:04 AM | #3
Wow! Great job, thanks for this :].
#AlmightyTeejus-#twitch.tv/bjagz

Tatile
08.12.2012 , 10:14 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by BigRedRocket View Post
there a way to mouse over em and get the name of the rifle? thx for this btw
I second this, a name guide would also be handy :P

ImmortalAlien
08.12.2012 , 05:20 PM | #5
I think it's mostly just matching the icon with the model, which can apply to any rifle (even unmodifiable ones). The Inheritance Legacy Sniper Rifle looks just like the bottom row, fourth column (just left of the author's name).

Top row second column looks sexy, though.

Tatile
08.12.2012 , 05:24 PM | #6
Top row second column appears to be a Denova rifle of some form, but I can't seem to find where they drop (despite the obvious).

TianaArylle
08.12.2012 , 05:32 PM | #7
The challenge with matching names to models is that there are many rifles with the same model, so you'd have to match all the name variations. Plus, each model has multiple color variations.

If there's a model you like, I recommend using torhead.com and filtering for "sniper rifle" "prototype and custom". You can then browse to find the icon your looking for, open those, and figure out which would be easiest for you to procure.

I know, not the easiest system...but hey, shiny guns

theangryllama
08.13.2012 , 01:42 AM | #8
As much as I dislike the look of the WH rifle as Lethality and would like to use a cooler one I'm keeping it. Why you ask? Because since they changed cull it has the least obnoxious firing sound effect that I have to hear repeated over and over :P

Kattla
08.13.2012 , 10:51 AM | #9
What is the name of the one in the lower right corner?

dinwitt
08.13.2012 , 02:20 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
Top row second column appears to be a Denova rifle of some form, but I can't seem to find where they drop (despite the obvious).
Supposedly it'll be the model of the sniper rifle from Explosive Conflict Nightmare Mode. It is also the model of the craftable Wraith Elite sniper rifle, which maxes out at about Tionese level stats.