Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

11 days of subscription gone and counting

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
11 days of subscription gone and counting
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Muffinrage
08.11.2012 , 12:32 PM | #1
I have been trying to fix my launcher problems for nearly 2 weeks and still CS reply to my posts saying "flush ur dns" and other useless tips. I want to play swtor and tbh I love the game but these problems with the game itself and launcher problems etc dont make me feel like playing. I feel cheated for not being able to play while my subscription is active because I am sure I will not recieve any kind of compensation. I tried googling my problem and also asking customer service about it and no luck. If anyone knows how to fix this "Network error while downloading patch data (310) I'd really appreciate it. I would like to play in peace at least for my last subscription to swtor.
My allegiance is to the republic, to democracy!

warriorcat
08.11.2012 , 12:37 PM | #2
if your problem is paying and not getting service be nice to them on the phone and ask them if they can do anything for you

Muffinrage
08.12.2012 , 03:45 AM | #3
In my country international calls cost around 4$ a minute so i dont really gain anything from that :P I asked multiple times nicely on the forums and still not answer. Wonder how long until they actually answer.
My allegiance is to the republic, to democracy!

Beruthien
08.12.2012 , 04:03 AM | #4 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings Muffinrage,

Please try downloading the recently updated launcher setup file from www.swtor.com/download and run the installation over the current one.

If this does not work please send in an email to our Technical Support team by emailing support@swtor.com. When sending the email please provide as much information about the issue as you can, list the troubleshooting steps you have tried and your Launcherdiag.

Please come back to us if you have any further questions.

Thanks.
Beruthien| BioWare Customer Service Forum Support