Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

time cards

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

RedClip
08.11.2012 , 06:50 PM | #1
Is there a problem with time cards? And why don't I get any email confirmations about the one I put in being accepted? What about email warnings to time running out?

I just got booted. I assumed it was due to the time card running out. Put the new one in. Then I noticed something. It claims I have 97 days left. The card is for 60 days. If your count is true then I had over a month when I got booted.

I can play again. Which doesn't make any sense. If I had 37 days left I shouldn't have been kicked out. Assuming that is right why was I really kicked out?

i can't confirm anything because I don't get any kind of notice from you.

So, what is going on?

Sutii
08.11.2012 , 07:46 PM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hello RedClip,

Unfortunately, due to the sensitive information involved, we are unable to assist with matters relating to account management and subscritions via the forum. If you have any doubts or questions concerning such matters we would ask you to call our Customer Support team on one of the following toll-free* phone numbers:
  • USA: 1-855-GO-SWTOR (1-855-467-9867)
  • UK, Germany, France: 00800 0246 9273 (008000 BIOWARE)
  • Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong and Singapore: +800 0246 9273 (+8000 BIOWARE)
For calls originating from countries not listed above, please call the following number: +442035642555**

* Please note: Calls made from landlines are toll-free, while those made from mobile devices may be subject to charges from your provider.

** Please replace the ‘+’ at the beginning of the number with the international call prefix for your country (for example, the prefix for European Union countries is ‘00’, so the number to call would be 0044 2035642555). If you are unsure of the international call prefix for the country you are calling from, we recommend contacting your telecommunications service provider. Please note that you may be charged by your provider for making an international phone call, and charges may be based on the country from which you place the call.

Thank you for your time.
Sutii | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support