Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Group Finder

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

SilverBlink
08.11.2012 , 06:42 PM | #1
Can we please get the damn group finder fixed already? I'm sick of not being able to que with my guildies. Que for random dungeon, Bam every damn hard mode Flash Point pops into my quest log and we get nothing for completing it.
Inalleon - 50 Darkness Assassin <Ascension Theory>
Mirage - 50 Medicine Operative <Ascension Theory>
Noellani - 50 Seer Sage <Heros for Hire>
Lunnamaria- 50 Mercenary <Ascension Theory>

Sutii
08.11.2012 , 07:45 PM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hello SilverBlink,

I'm sorry to hear that you have encountered issues with the rewards from the Group Finder. In order to best assist you, we ask that you please contact Customer Service either via email or the in-game support system. Please make sure you include as many of the following details as you are able to and one of our Customer Service Representatives will help you out as soon as possible:
  • Server (ie Cosmic Turbine / Darth Malak)
  • Character Name
  • Character Level / Class / Advanced class
  • Detailed description of the issue
Should you contact us via email please ensure that you do so from the email address associated with your SWTOR account.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Sutii | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

SilverBlink
08.11.2012 , 08:32 PM | #3
I have two open tickets from Thursday that have yet to be answered so, I don't' see the point in opening tickets anymore if they aren't going to be answered in timely manner.
Inalleon - 50 Darkness Assassin <Ascension Theory>
Mirage - 50 Medicine Operative <Ascension Theory>
Noellani - 50 Seer Sage <Heros for Hire>
Lunnamaria- 50 Mercenary <Ascension Theory>

Sutii
08.11.2012 , 08:37 PM | #4 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hello SilverBlink,

Each ticket is investigated thoroughly and unfortunately some investigations can take a while to complete. Please do submit a ticket though when you encounter an issue as a member of our Customer Service Team will get to it and deal with it in due course.

Thank you once again, if we can help with anything else please let us know.
Sutii | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support