Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Warmonger achieved 3k rated warzone rating

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Warmonger achieved 3k rated warzone rating

Jakev-
08.10.2012 , 10:13 PM | #11
How many losses?
Insomniaq Atense Amersu
<I AM LEGEND>
Prophecy of the Five

warultima
08.10.2012 , 10:21 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Frostbyt View Post
Good job, I'm sure it was a long grind of pugs....
They used to be pretty respectable PvP guild but the last accidentally leaked video showing them doing some amazing stuff made me lose all the respect as well as many others on the server.

There's a reason they are the only guild that need to come here to post their own achievement while others dont. Regardless where their rating is at, they did not get the praise they feel they deserve due to some questionable videos leaked from their own guild website and generally made many people on their server feel disgusted.

Either way tho grats on them making 3k must be a long grind.

They are a strong guild indeed usually rocking 2 PT and 2 Maras (or 2PT 1 mara 1 operative). They have a very typical FotM composition (e.g main DPS loaded with Pyro PT/Mara, Operative healer sorc combo), outside of using 1 operative for DPS that's really just a healer ganker that pop them at the most inconvenient time.

dronepilot
08.10.2012 , 10:57 PM | #13
I have also heard of various 'rumours' surrounding this particular guild, and their activities, my own guild have also been in some matches against them, as well. Many people from our server have found Warmongers guild to be questionable, in how they are playing even to the extent of accusations of cheating.

I am really referring to things I have seen written about them, not personal opinion, and to be honest, what ever your achievement is or not, I'd rather be cautious at how you obtained that in the first place to be honest.
Velseen / Valseena
Jedi Consular Level 50 - Shadow - Infiltrator - Jedi Sage
Tomb of Freedom Nadd

Tyranux
08.10.2012 , 11:07 PM | #14
Too bad its preseason, there aren't cross server queues, and more then likely kept playing the same crappy teams over and over. There was someone else that claimed to be really good and well...the signature says it all.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
/signed best concealment operative /sorc dps -> world.-Dmasterr
Quote:
Their guild got caught bug abusing all the way to 2400
lol fail

kjkdollarbanny
08.10.2012 , 11:49 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Tyranux View Post
Too bad its preseason, there aren't cross server queues, and more then likely kept playing the same crappy teams over and over. There was someone else that claimed to be really good and well...the signature says it all.
after cross-server you will get much moar percent of crappy team if they will not fixing team matching.
i have 1k rating and im still sometimes playing agaisnt this 3k guys))))

Lord_Karsk
08.11.2012 , 12:24 AM | #16
Pretty easy when most guilds dont play ranked and most matches are against pugs. Anyways grats.
I hope the ranked teams will grow and we get more of them,but thats hard when only 5% of the player
base on tofn have aug WH .

Missandei
08.11.2012 , 01:31 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Lord_Karsk View Post
Pretty easy when most guilds dont play ranked and most matches are against pugs. Anyways grats.
More important that really decent guilds just instantly exit the WZ if they see Warmongers as opponents.
Noone can oppose the ability to score huttbal in 11.5 sec
Noone can oppose ability to have CCBreaker on every GCD.
Noone can oppose ability to constantly run twice as fast as any other player.
Warmongers are mastered their skills to the top and even go beyond that. They boldly go where no honest player can go.

Cheers guys!
I hope that as you have achieved all you wish to achieve you now go play some other game...
Missandei Shadow ...yet shadows can kill. And oft-times a very small man can cast a very large shadow.

UberDuberSoldat
08.11.2012 , 01:55 AM | #18
Congrats on the self-gloating and being the best on your server
Darth Soldåt - Sith Juggernaut

robertx
08.11.2012 , 02:13 AM | #19
Member in my guild sits at 3.3k wonder whats the highest rating in the game.
R y l e xR a l e xR y l a k
< C a s u a l >
P o T 5

Syrrion
08.11.2012 , 02:59 AM | #20
Why is this in PVP forum and not server forum? I could care less what you achieved in preseason against mostly pugs in a fairly broken PVP system. If/when we see cross server queues then that might be the time to post in main PVP forum. Somehow I doubt we will ever see that post.

I wonder how much the use of exploits contributed to your rating though, regardless of your rating it is what you are most renowned for..