Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Remi the Grey

Adwynyth
08.08.2012 , 12:10 PM | #191
Quote: Originally Posted by bright_ephemera View Post
Squee and bravo!
(As Lord Scourge) A true Sith does not "squee". *stern look*

Earthmama
08.10.2012 , 09:42 PM | #192
Quote: Originally Posted by kabeone View Post
Part 2.55 Force of Wills

Note:
Spoiler

<3<3<3 Just spent the last few hours catching up on my reading. Loved this, loved your resolution, love your characters. I have to cancel my manicure for tomorrow because I bit my nails down to the quick reading this (good story, bad for my nails....) Bravo friend!

kabeone
08.10.2012 , 10:36 PM | #193
Quote: Originally Posted by Earthmama View Post
<3<3<3 Just spent the last few hours catching up on my reading. Loved this, loved your resolution, love your characters. I have to cancel my manicure for tomorrow because I bit my nails down to the quick reading this (good story, bad for my nails....) Bravo friend!
Welcome back! I'm glad you liked it, sorry about the manicure get a pedicure instead! I missed your stories this week, but I hope you had a great and relaxing vacation.

iamthehoyden
10.29.2012 , 08:54 PM | #194
I got to do something awesome today. I finished my IA a couple days ago and today I finally had a block of time, so I got to start reading this story. I'm not done yet, but I've been taking notes as I go, cause well, it's an incredible story. So here are my reactions so far:
Quote:
"Did you know T7 kept trying to find you? He stowed away on shuttles so he could go look for you! Jedi = Needs T7 // T7 = Find Jedi."
Completely teared up, couldn't even read for a bit because everything was fuzzy.
Quote:
“You don’t need to kill a woman just because you don’t want to work with her anymore.” He said as he closed the door. “Try to remember that, Captain.”
If I'm right about these two....oh heck yes I was right. And the negotiating the meeting cost - awesomeness!!!

Really interesting take on Rusk. Really really interesting.
Quote:
"T7 = Defeat Emperor’s Voice //
Padawan Gilles = Not Defeat Mark III Droid"
Bwahahahahaha!!!!

Quote:
"T7 opened a compartment on his chassis; he brought out the lightsaber he found in her room after she left Tython. He kept it safe for her all these years. She took it, her hands trembling a little."
Remi = Jedi Always"
Ahhhh!! T7 needs to stop making me cry!

Quote:
“Do I look like the Jedi council to you? I had a plan for this.”
I haven't mentioned it before because I've been reading an enjoying, but Remi is a masterpiece. As a character she is flawed perfection. I adore her. And as a compulsive planner, this line...she is magnificent. And the fact that she stole his ship!!! OMG, I laughed till there were tears. His shock - Scourge actually shocked. Just so awesome!

The End.
I am sincerely glad that I got to read this. This is just so good. As someone who has struggled with AU endings to the Emperor, I'm impressed. This plot made sense, it works. Really really good.

Part 2
O.O

And thank you for making the horrors that the Emperor had in his head be truly terrible. Of course they would damage her, of course they would.

And then Scourge makes me cry.

I love how you're mixing all the different storylines. It's coming across really well.
I'm up to 2.12 and am completely unthralled. Thank you!
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box

kabeone
10.29.2012 , 09:11 PM | #195
<3 I'm glad you finally got to read it! now i don't need to worry about spoilering you

iamthehoyden
10.30.2012 , 03:20 PM | #196
Quote: Originally Posted by kabeone View Post
<3 I'm glad you finally got to read it! now i don't need to worry about spoilering you
I know! I'm all excited because now I get to put all the pieces together - the little bits from the short fic thread and then your Tales thread and all this.

So, it's all finished. Reactions:
Quote:
"T7 = Find Nephew"
Tears. Again. T7 should just come with a box of tissues.

2.38 - started chuckling at the title, I mean, it was only a matter of time, and that was such an inventive way to deal with Jaesa. I really liked it.
Quote:
"Captain Pasty Imperial = Talk to the Hand"
T7 makes me cry again, this time while giggling hysterically.
Quote:
“I don’t want her to choose me because I’m the safe one. It’s insulting.”
Lmao...yep, still giggling.

I really like Seth, by the way, lol.
Quote:
“Traitor,” Servant One shouted... “Of course, my lord.” Quinn drew his blaster, “It’s what I am, only this time I’m choosing the right side.”
This is awesome. I mean, seriously, just great.

Servant Two - just wow and unexpected in a very very good way, that had such a satisfying resolution, sad but very right
Quote:
"Now as an undead terror over one thousand years in the making, he focused his power against a small Jedi, a mere mortal, a woman, a mother; her only thought was protecting her child.

The lich that was the Emperor did not stand a chance."
Damn fricking straight.

Seth & Vette - d'awwwww

The End (again) Squeeeeeeee!!!!

So thank you for an excellent story!!!
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box

MilaniGrey
11.01.2012 , 02:07 AM | #197
*pats self on back for reading all of this in 2 days*

Too many awesomes to quote and comment on, but you already know that
The Islingr Legacy
The Ebon Hawk Server

Caernos
10.04.2013 , 05:54 PM | #198
Whew boy, power reading complete.

Great story, had me on hooks the whole dang time! Loved the characters to. Especially loved your Lord Scourge. In game I kind of found Lord Scourge to be a very disappointing character in the JK story; I found him flat an uninteresting. Your Lord Scourge is much better though.

Also loved Remi. Her evolution from just a regular run of the mill jedi was great, especially part 2 where the Bar'senthor was helping her heal. That part was really good.

Was not surprised about Karvil, but I was surprised by the fact that he was another undercover jedi. That was a unique twist. Took way to long for him to get his comeuppance.

So in summary, I thought this was a great story! Thank you for writing it and sharing it.

Cynfor Cinderheart and the Cinderheart Legacy: The Ebon Hawk
The FanFic Works of Caernos:
Red Invitation, Parents,
Beskar Bonds and Cinder Hearts

kabeone
10.07.2013 , 02:51 AM | #199
Thanks for reading through all of it. I'm always speechlessly pleased when someone does.

Mirdthestrill
12.07.2013 , 01:50 AM | #200
Just finished part 56. Wow.

I never thought I'd say this, but you actually made me buy Grey JK/Lord Scourge. I've NEVER been a fan of that ship. Well done. (although I hope Remi comes back to the light eventually. She's kind of creepy as a Sith.)
I <3 alts!