Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Short Fic Weekly Challenge Thread!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Fan Fiction
The Short Fic Weekly Challenge Thread!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

SveinEternity
08.10.2012 , 05:14 PM | #941
Quote: Originally Posted by Striges View Post
I think this is what really does it. I did the same for my Sith warrior, and had the same result.

I've seen popular threads get "restarted" with a big box of yellow moderator text and links to the original, but I don't know if this happens automatically or if you have to ask a mod to do it.

And no rush--I got a last minute idea for guilty pleasures and I'm trying to meet the deadline!! Forget dinner for family, must write!
Same. One celebration to meet the deadline! *type type*

Also Great job everyone!!
The Eternity Legacy

Tatile
08.10.2012 , 06:15 PM | #942
Guilty Pleasures
Rochester and Broan (yay!)

Spoiler

I honestly did not think this would come out, I just haven't had the inspiration this week. I've been watching a BBC documentary called "The History of Art in Three Colours", so there are some influences from that in there; largely Whislter's Symphony in White (no really?) and the general feel of blue during the Romantic era.

My god I'm sounding pretentious.

SveinEternity
08.10.2012 , 06:33 PM | #943
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
Guilty Pleasures
Rochester and Broan (yay!)

Spoiler

I honestly did not think this would come out, I just haven't had the inspiration this week. I've been watching a BBC documentary called "The History of Art in Three Colours", so there are some influences from that in there; largely Whislter's Symphony in White (no really?) and the general feel of blue during the Romantic era.

My god I'm sounding pretentious.
My that was colorful. Great job! I just loved how you got your inspiration from that even though I absoulty hate that picture.
The Eternity Legacy

Tatile
08.10.2012 , 06:36 PM | #944
He really was a hateful little man, but white as a colour is very interesting

Striges
08.10.2012 , 08:42 PM | #945
Prompt: Guilty Pleasures

Characters: Kirya (smuggler), Akaavi

Title: I Love Your Ring!

No spoilers.

Spoiler

Notes:
Spoiler

Morgani
08.10.2012 , 09:05 PM | #946
Quote: Originally Posted by Striges View Post
Prompt: Guilty Pleasures

Characters: Kirya (smuggler), Akaavi

Title: I Love Your Ring!

No spoilers.

Spoiler

Notes:
Spoiler
*snicker* Sounds very Dark Age of Camelot. I liked it.
Be to her Virtues
very Kind.
Be to her Faults
a little Blind.

Striges
08.10.2012 , 09:07 PM | #947
I think I made a hash of every anime and game I've watched/played in the last several years

Magdalane
08.10.2012 , 09:37 PM | #948
HAHAHAHAHAHA loved it, I can so see 'Kaavi doing that, too!
Love is the strongest magic of them all.

elliotcat
08.10.2012 , 11:23 PM | #949
Eeeep, it's technically Saturday...so sorry! Dealing with some ~emotions~ tonight, ugh. Anyway, here are the new prompts:

8/10/12
Mission Accomplished - Ever wonder what exactly goes down when you send your companions on those crew skill missions? How does Khem handle diplomacy missions, for example? Write about your character sending one of his or her crew members on an assignment - your character can only appear when giving the mission; focus on a companion. Suggested by Morgani!

What's In A Name? - Names are special, they almost always have some meaning behind them. First names, family names, nicknames - none of them are ever arbitrary. Write a story explaining a name given to your character or a companion, whether it's their personal name, nickname, or alias.

Ebon Hawk: Latula // Elaeys // Raima // Jaea // Macara // Meulin // Damarra // Kanaaya

"We will snatch purpose from the jaws of futility...are you ready to wreak some havoc?"

Morgani
08.11.2012 , 09:12 PM | #950
What's in a name? featuring my light side leaning Sith Assassin. Spoilers for the opening cut scene of the Inquisitor story.

Spoiler

Author's note
Spoiler
Be to her Virtues
very Kind.
Be to her Faults
a little Blind.