Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Devs/Mods please let us know if the secret space project is still in development

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Devs/Mods please let us know if the secret space project is still in development
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TUXs
08.10.2012 , 09:47 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Goretzu View Post
This is the thing...... THIS is "completely different" to what we have.

it's all so vague it could mean anything really.
Exactly!

Bottom line...be hopeful, but PLEASE keep your expectations low.
All warfare is based on deception • If his forces are united, separate them • If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near • A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer • 7-day FREE sub • FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

AllisonBerryman
08.10.2012 , 10:09 AM | #12 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
I'm sorry to disappoint, but we don't have any new information or updates regarding Space right now. We've definitely heard your requests for news or info, though, and will keep passing up your interest!

Pvtcarnage
08.10.2012 , 10:11 AM | #13
That should be the last thing on the list to be working on, if at all.......
"Equality is a perversion of the natural order!…It binds the strong to the weak. They [the weak] become anchors that drag the exceptional down to mediocrity. Individuals destined and deserving of greatness have it denied them.
-Darth Bane

belizar
08.10.2012 , 10:11 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by AllisonBerryman View Post
I'm sorry to disappoint, but we don't have any new information or updates regarding Space right now. We've definitely heard your requests for news or info, though, and will keep passing up your interest!
the so call community has had many requests spun with soon(tm) were looking into it or we kno about it and are working on it. more input from the dev might help instead of cut and paste responses

RealDalamars
08.10.2012 , 10:23 AM | #15
Allison, thank you for at least responding that you don't know. Hopefully you guys will not be kept in the dark forever. I for one appreciate seeing you guys post just to know you are watching and alive.
The First Order
Always with you what cannot be done...

Alduinsm
08.10.2012 , 10:27 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by realdalamars View Post
allison, thank you for at least responding that you don't know. Hopefully you guys will not be kept in the dark forever. I for one appreciate seeing you guys post just to know you are watching and alive.
+1 .
Shin

Kourage
08.10.2012 , 10:31 AM | #17
I know Mr Walton isn't working there anymore but;

"He warned of making promises for features in patches that would never come to fruition (or do so far down the line the promises don't matter anymore.)"

http://www.gamasutra.com/php-bin/new...hp?story=15386

So don't do it.
Looking for a good woman. Able to clean, cook, sew, catch bait, and clean fish. Must have boat and motor.
((Please send picture of boat and motor))

Urael
08.10.2012 , 10:32 AM | #18
Thanks for responding but, you didn't answer his question. This is a non-answer answer in regards to the question asked (in the title of this thread). Your response can be taken multiple ways:

1) No, the "secret space project" that was rumoured in the past was tabled and we went back to the drawing board.

2) Yes, all is fine in regards to the "secret space project" not to worry, just don't have any updates.

3) Meh, we're not sure either way but this was the answer I was told to give.

I would be nice if you could clearify what you mean.

Cleet_Xia
08.10.2012 , 10:38 AM | #19
Thanks for the post, and thanks for making sure that player interest in such a feature gets to the right ears/eyes !
~Master Telagtun Telag of Lord Calypho~

TUXs
08.10.2012 , 10:57 AM | #20
I'm pleased to see you again today Allison. Would it be possible for you to find out this answer? We know we're getting the 10 new 50+ missions...is that all that's currently planned for space or is there more than that? And by "more", I mean the super duper secret stealth space project that had been mentioned by a bioware guy at E3, not "more" as in 5 more missions later on.
All warfare is based on deception • If his forces are united, separate them • If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near • A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer • 7-day FREE sub • FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)