Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cover color change!

Azygous
08.09.2012 , 11:58 PM | #1
We should have our cover screen the same color as our main hand crystal! I'm bored with one color and most of my shots and abilities don't reflect the color crystal's color!

Imagine getting it dark purple, white, green, blue etc!

VOTE FOR A COLOR CHANGE!

Todd_Grayson
08.10.2012 , 07:34 AM | #2
I like this.
What-A-Drag........LETS GO AKAMARU!
WE WILL HOLD THE LINE!~
'Your Overwhelmed, I'm Underwhelmed, why isn't anyone just, Whelmed?'
'Your Ignorance is astounding, you couldn't possibly be a Spy.'

Altheran
08.10.2012 , 12:36 PM | #3
I'd prefer that our knife would be moddable, and that it would be the knife's color crystal that would determine the cover color. I want be able to choose my rifle shot's color and my cover color independently. I love green shots, but I'd hate having a green cover.

Pteran
08.10.2012 , 02:51 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Altheran View Post
I'd prefer that our knife would be moddable, and that it would be the knife's color crystal that would determine the cover color. I want be able to choose my rifle shot's color and my cover color independently. I love green shots, but I'd hate having a green cover.
I'd be totally cool with this
Sýmohayha - Lethality Sniper
<Anthology> - The Shadowlands
Noli fovere canem ardentum

Azygous
08.11.2012 , 01:47 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Altheran View Post
They should make an option for enabling that. As for the knife..one step at a time..

BiowaredothisoriwillquitandjoinGW2!