Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ideas for Planetary Destinations

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Ideas for Planetary Destinations

turjake
08.09.2012 , 07:33 AM | #11
Dantooine, yawin, kashyyk. Just few first that I can think of. Maybe manaan if they can invent a water that is deeper than 1m.

Vespassian
08.09.2012 , 08:23 AM | #12
Confused why they put some such UGLY planets in this game sometimes. I want Kashyyk... so bad. Manaan with the old music too. They're adding a new planet Makeb. These things take very very long times to make if it's going to be good, so I would back off on these kind of things for now. Just saying 1.4
JOREL
COLE

Captain_Zone
08.09.2012 , 09:49 AM | #13
Naboo. Gungan Hunting. 'Nuff said.
. OPOD
The New Jedi Code: "Keep Calm & Carry a Lightsaber"

ToEasy
08.09.2012 , 11:19 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Captain_Zone View Post
Naboo. Gungan Hunting. 'Nuff said.
I agree with this. I want to mount a gungan's head on one of my ship's walls.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

Newyankalt
08.09.2012 , 05:48 PM | #15
Manaan Seems like a place I like to return to I also wouldn't mind going back to that planet where the star forge was if the rakta where still alive there they would make powerful allies.

Ninnocenti
08.09.2012 , 09:52 PM | #16
Manaan would be more of a vacation resort kind-of planet. I wouldn't walk around Ahto City expecting to be jumped by a sith. We need a planet where we can truly be at peace. I believe Manaan is that planet.
A true soldier (wether trooper, smuggler, or jedi) has the power to triumph over all. He or she just needs to remember what they're fighting for.

Lenlo
08.10.2012 , 03:32 AM | #17
List for planets that should be added:
Kashyyk
Onderon
Bothawui
Irodonia

Notice these are all Mid Rim World, well that's because they should add the Mid Rim as an Expansion.
Quote:
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out. - Battlebug
Our brains can't withstand mangled english of that magnitude!