Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Republic Filth

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

dazednconfuzed
05.18.2012 , 04:25 AM | #71
Quote: Originally Posted by Guildrum View Post
Lies... They are all factory-made! Only Jedi Grandmothers are capable of creating the greatest homemade cookies in the galaxy!
And do you really believe that even Jedi Grandmothers cannot succumb to the Dark Side?
Jedi Master Kai'sinn. Not only evil hides in the shadows.
Jedi Master Tzathali. Korriban/Tython Exchange Program.
Major Dulne. Nothing will stop Havoc Squad, Sir.

Sacrmeno
06.15.2012 , 12:28 PM | #72
So....you Pubs know if you stay loyal to the empire you lean towards the light side?--Cassisos
Tharbine Valros, Mandolore's Chosen--Darth Xodrai Valros-- Captain Carturio Valros-

legolegion
07.27.2012 , 05:01 AM | #73
Quote: Originally Posted by Guildrum View Post
Let's not forget the sheer number of advantages the Sith had.

1. 100s of years to prepare, VS. Republic's several weeks
2. Element of surprise, we never expected it
3. Jedi and Soldiers spent several generations without a major war
4. Betrayal of Republic allies
5. Mandalorian Assistance

And they managed to only take 1/2 of the Galaxy before we stopped them dead in their tracks.

Now imagine what would happen WITHOUT all those advantages...
wel before you critise too much, lets look at it the other way.
1: End last major war, we where vicitims of ethinic cleasing. So not much of base pop to start with
2: Limted reasorces to begin with, as we only had a handfull of worlds
3:Limted actual battle expriance, other wise we showen our hand too soon.
4: Having to use our limted reasorces to get allies to turn on the republic
5: Keeping the mandolrians sweet was expensive and time consuming

and with them problems, we still took half the galaxy of you.

Letallis
07.27.2012 , 07:33 AM | #74
*Sent by anonymous com link*

I work for Imperial Intelligence. My loyalty is to the Empire. If you want to know why, let me put it simply. A power hungry Sith is easy to manipulate, they all have the same basic wants and lusts. Jedi on the other hand.. self justification and rationalization for the very same acts our Sith commit. Protecting corrupt senate members and holders of office for the "good" of the Republic. Sith are a known quantify you always know where you stand with them. No lies, no self justification, just pure rage and lust for power.

I will work to bring the Republic under Empiric control and for no better reason that to simply bring order and discipline to the Republic and the hypocritical Jedi.

You won't see me, you'll never know I am there. I will spend my days chipping away at that bright and shiny hypocritical ideal you all refer to as the Republic.

*End Transmission*
Mal: That's the buffet table.
Kaylee: Well, how can we be sure, u-unless we question it?

drfumblez
07.31.2012 , 04:16 PM | #75
Quote: Originally Posted by Letallis View Post
*Sent by anonymous com link*

I work for Imperial Intelligence. My loyalty is to the Empire. If you want to know why, let me put it simply. A power hungry Sith is easy to manipulate, they all have the same basic wants and lusts. Jedi on the other hand.. self justification and rationalization for the very same acts our Sith commit. Protecting corrupt senate members and holders of office for the "good" of the Republic. Sith are a known quantify you always know where you stand with them. No lies, no self justification, just pure rage and lust for power.

I will work to bring the Republic under Empiric control and for no better reason that to simply bring order and discipline to the Republic and the hypocritical Jedi.

You won't see me, you'll never know I am there. I will spend my days chipping away at that bright and shiny hypocritical ideal you all refer to as the Republic.

*End Transmission*
At least until Overlord Bioware walks into the club and shuts it down. So, yeah. Have fun with that!

Bird_of_Thunder
08.10.2012 , 12:57 AM | #76
Dear Imperial Officers-

There is no need to fret, just sit in your cushy chairs in your fixatedly-royal-looking office and send some credits my way. After all, I've netted several bounties you cheap Imperials still haven't paid me for. Please do (at a time where it doesn't conflict your political-corruption schedule) send me my credits you owe. Just look up my criminal record on the Republic holonet. You'll see which jobs I've done.

-Kado,
The Bounty Hunter who does your work for you
(as long as I get credits for it!!!)
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>