Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Where is our...

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

LarryRow
08.06.2012 , 09:40 AM | #21
Two excellent methods mentioned in this thread:
  1. Have everyone jump up and down. Non-jumpers are not ready.
  2. Have everyone stack on the raid leaders. People off by themselves are not ready.

Option 2 is probably best. I've seen it work very well in 16-man. Option 1 if you're feeling a little lazy.
A classic sig that should not be lost:
Quote:
Stunned , pew pew hack slash , stunned , running backward circles, stunned cannot move, pew pew, break stun, 30 second snare, wha?!?!!? stunned, knockdown, ...less stun more pew pew and hacknslash please.

Black_reven
08.06.2012 , 02:45 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by LarryRow View Post
Two excellent methods mentioned in this thread:
  1. Have everyone jump up and down. Non-jumpers are not ready.
  2. Have everyone stack on the raid leaders. People off by themselves are not ready.

Option 2 is probably best. I've seen it work very well in 16-man. Option 1 if you're feeling a little lazy.
yea, we just mount up, and meh but my point is, why do we have to sink down to that ghetto work...why is it hard to add something so small , also if you use Mox dps meter it has a ready check only thing is it forces people out the current window, and a loading screen awaits when they jump back to swtor window... come on BIO give us READY CHECK. FIRE THE GUY OR GIRL who is on top of these things , he or she is doing awfully bad.

Codek
08.06.2012 , 02:57 PM | #23
Simple rule my group stands by, if you go AFK, type /sit first.

Edit: stuff that was already mentioned and unnesecery chatter by me
~Codek

Black_reven
08.06.2012 , 03:14 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Codek View Post
Simple rule my group stands by, if you go AFK, type /sit first.

Edit: stuff that was already mentioned and unnesecery chatter by me
lol that one is a good idea sir. :P

Khevar
08.06.2012 , 06:20 PM | #25
What's wrong with "put 1 in ops if you're ready" and count them as they show up?

Black_reven
08.07.2012 , 10:16 AM | #26
ITS ghetto as it can be.. lol why do that when you can make it nice and clean..

Petnil
08.07.2012 , 11:08 AM | #27
in 4 man itīs no problem, itīs easy to keep an eye on 4 "r" in partychat. but the more people the harder it gets, so you have to rely on something like dance emotes or mounts or whatever guilds invents as readycheck.
i dont know if it should be a priorityfix. But then again it cant take many minutes to make that bit of code. Dont know the first thing about coding, but if itīs hard to program a readycheck, no wonder the game is so bugged. Opīs must be near impossible to program.

Fossman
08.07.2012 , 12:41 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Petnil View Post
in 4 man itīs no problem, itīs easy to keep an eye on 4 "r" in partychat. but the more people the harder it gets, so you have to rely on something like dance emotes or mounts or whatever guilds invents as readycheck.
i dont know if it should be a priorityfix. But then again it cant take many minutes to make that bit of code. Dont know the first thing about coding, but if itīs hard to program a readycheck, no wonder the game is so bugged. Opīs must be near impossible to program.
I cant imagine it would be horribly difficult for them to code a simple ready check. I cant even think of another MMO now days that DOESNT have a ready check.

Black_reven
08.07.2012 , 05:10 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Fossman View Post
I cant imagine it would be horribly difficult for them to code a simple ready check. I cant even think of another MMO now days that DOESNT have a ready check.
COME on bio, give us a ready check! it's not like we pay $15.00 a month...
DANG IT

MattBoudreaux
08.09.2012 , 12:42 PM | #30 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  

Many people in the studio are looking forward to a Ready Check system as well. We have one in the works, but unfortunately, I can't give an ETA. Rest assured we hear you and things are in motion.
Gameplay Programmer
BioWare Austin