Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Regarding Belsavis Dailys

DarthMors
08.09.2012 , 08:13 AM | #1
Apparently I am doing something wrong, or I just it, because I can not seem to find the daily missions for Belsavis. I have already done class and bonus missions, and whenever I return to Belsavis the only mission I find is a Heroic +2. Can someone help a relatively new 50 out? thanks.
There is no light,
There is no dark,
There is only what I make,
I am the Force.

DSafana
08.09.2012 , 08:15 AM | #2
Check on the Belsalvis orbital station, I believe that's where it begins. There should be a guy standing next to the shuttle with a quest trangle above his head, before transporting to Belsalvis

JFerret
08.09.2012 , 08:19 AM | #3
Have you completed your class story? If so you actually pick up the mission on the fleet, near one of the cargo bays on the inner ring there is a mission terminal which provides the Black Hole mission and right next to that is the Belsavis mission giver.

DarthMors
08.09.2012 , 08:19 AM | #4
Thanks. I'll check again, but last time I was there I didn't see any mission giver.
There is no light,
There is no dark,
I am the Force.

DSafana
08.09.2012 , 08:24 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthMors View Post
Thanks. I'll check again, but last time I was there I didn't see any mission giver.
You have to be level 47 I believe. had one of my toons finish class quest at 46 and it wasn't available yet.

Acope
08.09.2012 , 08:33 AM | #6
Bonus series quest for Belsavis begins in the orbital station, gives you a quest to go to the dailies area. The daily area is undiscovered unless you went out of your way to find it while leveling.

DarthMors
08.09.2012 , 11:28 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Acope View Post
Bonus series quest for Belsavis begins in the orbital station, gives you a quest to go to the dailies area. The daily area is undiscovered unless you went out of your way to find it while leveling.
Now, I did the bonus missions, so...
There is no light,
There is no dark,
I am the Force.

TrentEaston
08.09.2012 , 12:18 PM | #8
The dailies are scattered around the place where the bonus series was.
Return to that place and you'd finde a few daily quests including two H2s. And on the second questhub that belonged to the bonus series, there should be a bunch of quests, too, and a third H2.
Darth Aarev - Immortal Sith Juggernaut || Lord Meng - Sith Sorcerer || Thokaz - Marksman Sniper || Portao the Honorable - Arsenal Mercenary
Thamien, Knight of the Republic - Jedi Sentinel || Master Theolen - Jedi Shadow || Captain Korso-Rev - Sabotage Gunslinger || Allivan - Commando Combat Medic

orpheus
08.09.2012 , 01:53 PM | #9
all you have to do is start the Belsavis Bonus Series on teh orbital station, and it will unlock the dailies (some are already available) as you progress through them

Other than that theres not much more to say. It can be started at 47 if you want a nice head start on Daily comms before 50...and the XP is great

Gidrea
08.09.2012 , 01:54 PM | #10
Maybe this will help you: Guide to Daily Missions

Let me know if you can't access that page.
Gidrea / Sallah / Amandageddon / Randava - The Harbinger

Shock and Jawa / Population Comtrol - The family you chose, not the one your parents stuck you with! Join us and be a Jawa!