Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Heavily Underleveled

SySnootles
12.19.2011 , 09:12 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by JediMikester View Post
How do you get pvp quest? I am only lvl 17 and can't follow my class story anymore because it is lvl 21.

I went back and did all side quest and barely gained a lvl, what am i doing wrong?

Any help?
In the fleet space station, over on the right hand side outer ring (might be giving the directions wrong, so anyone jump in and lend a hand?) you can find a terminal that gives out pvp quests, usually its "Win a pvp warzone match", this allows for a nice xp bonus apart from the xp you get from the pvp warzone itself
SySnootles is... Darth Rage Quit, a Pure Blooded Sith Sorcerer Healer plying his trade on the Dark Intent guild / Kellian Jarro server.

Starsunder
12.19.2011 , 11:36 AM | #22
Yeah, definitely not having this problem.

I always do EVERY quest on the planets before I leave though, I group up with people from my guild or random for the group ones.

I also do all of the spaceship dailies, pvp and try to do the flashpoints
The Dark Hand
Casualcore PVE Raiding Guild | Giradda the Hutt Server

Farabee
12.19.2011 , 12:08 PM | #23
Yah, I'm not buying the OP. I only went to Tattooine to do my class quests and literally nothing else, and I'm already starting to overlevel again around Taris. Halfway through that planet and I'm about to ding 37.
An open mind is like a fortress with its gates unbarred and unguarded. -Imperium proverb

civanater
12.19.2011 , 12:37 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by jungjinwoon View Post
Heya... I have quite a big problem on on my hands - and I do not know how to really solve this in any good matter.

Here's the situation:

I'm currently level 40 on the planet Belsavis.. Belsavis is a 41-44 Planet and I am currently fightning level 43 elites and strongs, which is getting kind of hard.

Now my main concern is that I will get even more heavily underleveled after this planet, and I am starting to really freak out... Please help me, give me some advice or tips how to solve this issue...

And btw, ain't there any bonus quests on Hoth? I didn't get any atleast.
it sounds like its time for two things.

1. your in the near end game already so you've been playing a lot, get grinding bub.

2. your in the end game, start teaming and taking down the elite mobs.

clintcasey
12.19.2011 , 12:41 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by jungjinwoon View Post
Heya... I have quite a big problem on on my hands - and I do not know how to really solve this in any good matter.

Here's the situation:

I'm currently level 40 on the planet Belsavis.. Belsavis is a 41-44 Planet and I am currently fightning level 43 elites and strongs, which is getting kind of hard.

Now my main concern is that I will get even more heavily underleveled after this planet, and I am starting to really freak out... Please help me, give me some advice or tips how to solve this issue...

And btw, ain't there any bonus quests on Hoth? I didn't get any atleast.
Doing the bonus series quests will get you more levels and gear too.
Al'den, Jedi Guardian, Level 50, The Bastion, 4/4 EC HM
Jindo, Mercinary, Level 50, The Swiftsure, 3/4 EC HM
Jiindo, Power Tech, Level 27, Squadron 367

Primac
12.19.2011 , 12:49 PM | #26
Hit 50 Saturday morning And got a 11 alt aswell!

Just do what people said if you have problems with being high enough lvl:

Flashpoints, PvP, Bonus, Space missions Daily... Never had a problem being lvl enough for my zones/missions. Almost completly skipped 2 whole planets, plus only needed to do half of the final one.