Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Operation Difficulty

ArcherFox
08.07.2012 , 09:19 PM | #1
What is the order of Difficulty for operation so far i know

SM EV
SM KP
HM EV
HM KP - working on with my opps group

what is next after we complete HM KP is it NIGHT EV or SM EC and what is after that

Vugluskr
08.07.2012 , 11:50 PM | #2
EC SM is all about tactics. If you gear up in HM EV/KP, you should aim for beating EC. Nightmares are for titles only, and if you want challenge, try unusual group setups in HM Ops runs.

Lightning_
08.08.2012 , 12:51 AM | #3
NiM EV is kinda easier to go into at first cause you already know the mechanics (and the machanics is very easy anyway). However, it does not provide any rewards other than the Infernal title. Same with NiM KP (it does drop BH comms, but it's not worth the effort). So you can just do each of them once to cross it off the achievents list and jump into EC. SM EC drops soo many BH comms that after you get through the tactics you'll be rich.

Eternalnight
08.08.2012 , 02:30 AM | #4
Having played multiple characters on both republic and imperial side and having been in multiple guilds because of that, all the guilds that I know about, started doing EC SM just after having cleared both EV HM and KP HM.

Now EC SM may at first feel like even harder than KP Nightmare, when you are still new to the fights and getting used to the tactics, but once you learn all the fights down to the smallest detail, EC SM is easier than the Nightmare modes of the first 2 ops, if you look at things like how tight the enrage timers are or how much incoming damage you need to heal through and such.

WhiskeyGin
08.08.2012 , 03:22 AM | #5
Get your Rakata gear, keep grinding those Black Hole comms, and hit SM EC. You'll start pulling in 1-2 pieces of Black Hole gear a week with SM EC clears and running your LFG dailies (start hitting up Nightmare Pilgrim too if you can find time).

Once you're comfortable in EC, HM is the goal.
Try not. Do, or do not. There is no try.
Whiskey of The Shadowlands' Redrum

Khevar
08.08.2012 , 10:13 AM | #6
In my opinion, the nightmares would go

HM KP
NM EV
Story EC
NM KP
HM EC

Nightmare EV was a one-shot for our group due to already knowing the fights and the mechanics weren't really different. Storymode EC can be done with some sloppiness and a few mistakes, but NM KP is less forgiving of errors, it requires more precision to pull off.