Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

LFG Tool.

lynspottery
08.06.2012 , 10:39 AM | #11
Yesterday three of us were trying to find a healer for our HM FP so we decided to use the UFG. Hmmmmph !! What a mess. It took us 4 times of breaking group and resetting our UFG settings before regrouping and trying to get the darn thing to work right.

Only on one of these attempts did the Save Changes button even light up for me. Don't know about the others...and even though I am dps, the heals button just kept lighting up anyway. Finally it worked ....well, sort of...

Once we got it together we were teleported into the instance only to have our tank disconnect shortly before the end of the third set of npcs we had to fight.... end of run !!!

So not only does this LFG tool not work very well, but the game still wants to disconnect players during high activity points no matter where you are in your progression. That is another story and I am tired of reporting it and having BW keep telling me it is my system when it is NOT on my end.
lynspottery Member of Old Timers Guild
Laid Back, Not Too Serious, No Drama......All About The Fun

jeniyagyu
08.06.2012 , 10:56 AM | #12
I remember one time I was playing on my PT and I queued for Hammer Station and we have 3 PT's ... ALL TANKS and one Healer. We kind of all paused for a minute, and I think the other two realized that the GF went wrong (I was marked as the Tank) but, we figured it out. The higher level of the three of us tanked and we went into DPS mode ... I found it funny (Since we all had tank marked and no dps).

I was also tanking MP on my Shadow (I was lvl 44 and it let me queue so I was like "Wth, why not?". I got three DPS, which I didn't realize it until the boss fight against the cyborg (I was in all purples, complete geared, so I didn't need much healing on the trash mobs). I was nice about it and said that they just needed to heal during the boss fights (Spam like 1 spell, lol, it would be ok) but they left I felt bad cuz we could have finished.

But they need to fix it AND change it to where you HAVE TO CLICK something, not have them both already clicked, that would help a lot as well. :3

Khevar
08.06.2012 , 12:38 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Vegabond View Post
Nonsense, right before you hit ready you see the Green Healer symbol. Hit decline.
Sure, but when it happens three times in a row -- what do you do then?

My main is a commando dps. I never check heals. I make sure it's correctly set as dps only at every opportunity. BUT. if I pre-group with one or two other people before queuing, most of the time my role is flagged as heal when the group pops.

I've had to stop pre-queuing with friends and guildies and just queue solo and hope for the best.

Hope the bug is addressed soon.

Capt_Beers
08.07.2012 , 08:22 AM | #14
Buy field respec droid and both sets of gear for your class.
<Super Bads> - POT5 - <WE ARE FARMERS>
Keith-Stone 55 Medic | | CaptBeers 55 Arsenal | | FOTM-Reroll 55 Tactics
Keet-Stone 55 Focus | | Keef-Stone 55 Infiltration

lynspottery
08.07.2012 , 05:33 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Capt_Beers View Post
Buy field respec droid and both sets of gear for your class.
That, sir, is a very short answer. Unfortunately, not all of us want to do that. I prefer one spec over the other and don't believe BW should force us into something we are not specced to do. They really need to fix their LFG tool instead. We are paying customers and should not have to do their work for them.
lynspottery Member of Old Timers Guild
Laid Back, Not Too Serious, No Drama......All About The Fun